Trump has no concept on how the burden of proof works

Someone presents evidence.

Leftist: "But there is no evidence."

Also leftist: "RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION!"

It's not up to the DNC to prove it was a good election.

It's up to the RNC to prove that it was a bad election.

And thus far, Trump is losing everywhere in the courts.
Mmmm... I would hope that everybody would want proof of a good election to have confidence in it. That's obviously not the case.

The DNC doesn't want to prove it was a good election. Which makes sense if your only goal is to win.

Evidence is presented in a court of law, not in the media.

What are you leftists going to do when this fraudulent election is overturned and Our President is reelected?

Trump claims Biden’s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by “a lot”. Okay, so let’s say Biden’s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it “by a lot” in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and he’s too stupid to understand that I guess.

ALL OF PRESIDENT'S TRUMP'S LAWSUITS ARE BASED UPON

VERIFIED AFFIDAVITS

UNFORTUNATELY , ACTIVIST ANTI-TRUMP "JUDGES" REFUSE TO ABIDE BY LEGAL PRINCIPLES WHICH STATE THAT VERIFIED COMPLAINTS CAN NOT BE SUMMARILY DISMISSED

It's not up to the DNC to prove it was a good election.

It's up to the RNC to prove that it was a bad election.

And thus far, Trump is losing everywhere in the courts.
Mmmm... I would hope that everybody would want proof of a good election to have confidence in it. That's obviously not the case.

The DNC doesn't want to prove it was a good election. Which makes sense if your only goal is to win.
Has anyone noticed that Toro's IQ seems to have dropped by 100 points in the last several months.

The Trump team requested a recount.
They didn't get the result they/you wanted so you move the goalposts...to be expected really.
I never wanted them recounted. I thought was was pointless. I don't know why they did.

My goal posts didn't move at all.
One of the reasons they did the recall was to verify the absentee requests. I haven't heard the results of that.

The Trump team requested a recount.
They didn't get the result they/you wanted so you move the goalposts...to be expected really.
I never wanted them recounted. I thought was was pointless. I don't know why they did.

My goal posts didn't move at all.
One of the reasons they did the recall was to verify the absentee requests. I haven't heard the results of that.
I'm pretty sure that's because all they did was a recount... That's all... A recount without verifying the validity was next to pointless.

Trump claims Biden’s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by “a lot”. Okay, so let’s say Biden’s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it “by a lot” in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and he’s too stupid to understand that I guess.

Trump understands far better than you.............

Votes aren't just accepted hence why we have CERTIFICATION and why fraudulent votes are supposed to be tossed. You may support bananna republics, but the rest of us don't.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative.
The dumb ass of the Democrat Party carries the insupportable burden of proving that a legitimate election was held.

That is because the evidence is overwhelmingly in Trump's favor, that he wins the 2020 general election by a landslide of the popular vote throughout the United States as well as the Electoral College, when the votes are properly counted, and the tallies are properly reckoned.

Of course the negation of Trump's win is not something Biden can prove. He has no legitimate claim to the electoral votes of Pennsylvania and Georgia, or to the Oval Office or the White House.

They were. Democrats and republicans coordinated the count.
Evidence has shown otherwise. There were counts, maybe by both parties but certainly by one, that they were not always there during the counting.

Edit: And so you know... I don't trust the RNC or the DNC...So... I'd like to verify my own vote thank you. And they don't have to, because they don't have a clue who I voted for.

I could care less if you trust me. I worked with an honest, fair minded Head Judge as a team. We made sure the rules were followed. You just spout nonsense you heard on the TV, probably Fox.
I couldn't care less who you worked with either. Your posts belie your supposed objectivity when it comes to Trump and your statement that certain media sources spout 'nonsense' tells me you are biased. You come on here claiming to be some kind of poll expert yet you didn't even realize that partisan poll watchers in recounts will most likely be the opposing party. The fact you have not seen a Democrat doing this only goes to prove how clueless you seem to be. BTW the phrase is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less."

Forum List

Back