Trump has no concept on how the burden of proof works

Trump claims Bidenā€™s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by ā€œa lotā€. Okay, so letā€™s say Bidenā€™s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it ā€œby a lotā€ in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and heā€™s too stupid to understand that I guess.

View attachment 422919

How is Jussie Smollett's credibility doing these days? :) About as well as your own credibility I suppose?
Lol itā€™s just incredible how you people still talk about Smollett. I mean seriously. What the fuck? I guess you need him as a whataboutism for the fact that Rightwing violence is an actual statistical problem. You bring up Smollett and say ā€œsee?! There is no rightwing terrorism! Itā€™s all a lie!ā€

Because you people supported claims without even the smallest bit of proof. Apparently you don't care about burden of proof, unless it applies to yourselves, then it matters. But anyone else, you can screw over without any evidence whatsoever.

This is the same as the "systemic racism" claim, that you can not provide the smallest bit of proof. The Bret Kavanough accusations you couldn't provide even the most tiny evidence of. The Russia Trump you couldn't provide any proof of.

Suddenly, when someone who isn't a disgusting left-wing snot rag like yourselves makes a claim.... then magically "BURDEN OF PROOF!"

View attachment 422921
I never claimed Kavanaugh was guilty. It was always his word against his. Of course, either way, his hearing showed how unfit he was for the role. He acted like a little juvenile bitch lol

Not really. Pretty much anyone treated like crap long enough will tell the lying snot people, to go jump off a cliff, and he was right, and your side was crap.

But since you bought yourself into this conversations, let's look at your own statements.

You are so dumb. You assume someone not verifying the story means the assault didn't happen yet no one came forward to support Kavanaugh's claim it didn't happen so therefore Ford lied regardless.... based on what? How about you just quit now? This is getting embarrassing.

I find this hilarious you think this is somehow evidence she lied even though Kavanaugh never took the test! Doesnā€™t that seem odd to you? She took the polygraph but he didnā€™t because he was a pussy liar.

Do these two quotes from you, show that you believe in "burden of proof" in that context?

Why does Kavanough have to prove he's not lying? Isn't the burden of proof on the person making the claim?
Why does Kavanough have to take a lie detector test? Isn't the burden of proof on the person claiming he engaged in misconduct?

Why is it that when someone on your side makes a claim, it's on Kavanough to prove them wrong, not on Ford's side to provide proof she is right?

Why is it that the burden of proof is only required for other people, not your people?

View attachment 422922

Your own words condemn you. :)
Lol I canā€™t believe you went through all that trouble to dig those quotes up. They really donā€™t contradict what I said. In neither one did I say he was guilty. In both posts I was arguing that the posterā€™s idea of evidence that she was lying was bullshit. That doesnā€™t mean I was suggesting there was any evidence Kavanaugh was lying. In the second I just pointed to things I found suspicious. I canā€™t help but have an opinion on the matter. That doesnā€™t mean I pretend to KNOW if he was guilty. I donā€™t pretend there is evidence he was guilty.

But that doesn't matter. This thread is about saying Trump doesn't understand how burden of proof works. You wrote that.

Well apparently *YOU* don't understand how burden of proof works either.

Why did you suggest that Kavanaugh needed to prove he's not lying?
Why did you suggest that Kavanaugh needed to take a lie detector test?

Isn't the "Burden of proof" that you claim to know oh so much about, on Ford to prove her allegations?

If you "didn't even pretend there is evidence he was guilty" then why are you suggesting he needed to prove he wasn't and take a lie detector test?

Screenshot_2020-11-29 Meme Generator - Imgflip.png

That's why. Because when it's your side, no proof is needed, but when other people make claims, magically they have the burden of proof.

It is only rigged if he loses and he lost the election so it was rigged against him but he won the election then the process was fair as can be...

I love the simple minded way those like Trump think, and yes I was being sarcastic...
I don't blame Trump, after 4 years of false accusations by the Democrats, a one-sided 'impeachment' and lie after lie by the Democrat establishment, I would be suspicious too. Trump should take every avenue he can to investigate voter fraud because we know the Democrats have already falsely accused Trump with all kinds of false accusations, wire-tapped him, blamed him for COVID and anything they can to get rid of him they even set the FBI and CIA against him. Why should he trust them at all? They are fully capable of throwing an election or worse.
What about Trumps proven 20,000 lies in 4 years?

What lies? The media lying about Trump lying incidents? Or the I didn't sleep with Stormi who no one cares about?

The concept of evidence to trump is, "IF I SAY IT, IT IS TRUE."

He now has the really slow crowd on this board Gaslighting for him.....SIMPLETONS!

Trump claims Bidenā€™s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by ā€œa lotā€. Okay, so letā€™s say Bidenā€™s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it ā€œby a lotā€ in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and heā€™s too stupid to understand that I guess.

View attachment 422919

How is Jussie Smollett's credibility doing these days? :) About as well as your own credibility I suppose?
Lol itā€™s just incredible how you people still talk about Smollett. I mean seriously. What the fuck? I guess you need him as a whataboutism for the fact that Rightwing violence is an actual statistical problem. You bring up Smollett and say ā€œsee?! There is no rightwing terrorism! Itā€™s all a lie!ā€

Because you people supported claims without even the smallest bit of proof. Apparently you don't care about burden of proof, unless it applies to yourselves, then it matters. But anyone else, you can screw over without any evidence whatsoever.

This is the same as the "systemic racism" claim, that you can not provide the smallest bit of proof. The Bret Kavanough accusations you couldn't provide even the most tiny evidence of. The Russia Trump you couldn't provide any proof of.

Suddenly, when someone who isn't a disgusting left-wing snot rag like yourselves makes a claim.... then magically "BURDEN OF PROOF!"

View attachment 422921
I never claimed Kavanaugh was guilty. It was always his word against his. Of course, either way, his hearing showed how unfit he was for the role. He acted like a little juvenile bitch lol

Not really. Pretty much anyone treated like crap long enough will tell the lying snot people, to go jump off a cliff, and he was right, and your side was crap.

But since you bought yourself into this conversations, let's look at your own statements.

You are so dumb. You assume someone not verifying the story means the assault didn't happen yet no one came forward to support Kavanaugh's claim it didn't happen so therefore Ford lied regardless.... based on what? How about you just quit now? This is getting embarrassing.

I find this hilarious you think this is somehow evidence she lied even though Kavanaugh never took the test! Doesnā€™t that seem odd to you? She took the polygraph but he didnā€™t because he was a pussy liar.

Do these two quotes from you, show that you believe in "burden of proof" in that context?

Why does Kavanough have to prove he's not lying? Isn't the burden of proof on the person making the claim?
Why does Kavanough have to take a lie detector test? Isn't the burden of proof on the person claiming he engaged in misconduct?

Why is it that when someone on your side makes a claim, it's on Kavanough to prove them wrong, not on Ford's side to provide proof she is right?

Why is it that the burden of proof is only required for other people, not your people?

View attachment 422922

Lol I canā€™t believe you went through all that trouble to dig those quotes up. They really donā€™t contradict what I said. In neither one did I say he was guilty. In both posts I was arguing that the posterā€™s idea of evidence that she was lying was bullshit. That doesnā€™t mean I was suggesting there was any evidence Kavanaugh was lying. In the second I just pointed to things I found suspicious. I canā€™t help but have an opinion on the matter. That doesnā€™t mean I pretend to KNOW if he was guilty. I donā€™t pretend there is evidence he was guilty.

But that doesn't matter. This thread is about saying Trump doesn't understand how burden of proof works. You wrote that.

Isn't the "Burden of proof" that you claim to know oh so much about, on Ford to prove her allegations?

If you "didn't even pretend there is evidence he was guilty" then why are you suggesting he needed to prove he wasn't and take a lie detector test?

View attachment 423152

That's why. Because when it's your side, no proof is needed, but when other people make claims, magically they have the burden of proof.
Oh for fuck sake lol. I didnā€™t say Kavanaugh had to take the test. I said that because she took one and he didnā€™t, it came across more suspicious. I didnā€™t claim he was somehow compelled to do it. Christ dude give it up lol

View attachment 422919

View attachment 422921

View attachment 422922

View attachment 423152

Oh for fuck sake lol. I didnā€™t say Kavanaugh had to take the test. I said that because she took one and he didnā€™t, it came across more suspicious. I didnā€™t claim he was somehow compelled to do it. Christ dude give it up lol

OH!! So even without any proof, it looked suspicious, and that's all that is required? No proof needed, just it looked suspicious?

This is getting pathetic. How many logical pretzels are you going to twist yourself into, to say that an accusation alone without any proof or evidence, and yet the person accused is suspicious?

Nah, sorry. Either the burden of proof is entirely on Ford, for making the claim, or you don't understand how burden of proof works.

Trump doesn't need to prove it. that's what lawyers are for.

View attachment 422919

View attachment 422921

View attachment 422922

View attachment 423152

OH!! So even without any proof, it looked suspicious, and that's all that is required? No proof needed, just it looked suspicious?

This is getting pathetic. How many logical pretzels are you going to twist yourself into, to say that an accusation alone without any proof or evidence, and yet the person accused is suspicious?

Nah, sorry. Either the burden of proof is entirely on Ford, for making the claim, or you don't understand how burden of proof works.
Lol what are you even trying to sum up here? When it came to Kavanaugh, what point do you think I was trying to make in that post? The obvious conversation I had with that person is that he or she claimed there was proof she was lying. I simply pointed out that personā€™s idea of proof was flawed, especially when it came to how it was compared to Kavanaugh. I NEVER claimed there was evidence that Kavanaugh raped her. I simply pointed out it was suspicious he didnā€™t take a lie detector and that my PERSONAL opinion was that he probably raped her. That isnā€™t the same thing as claiming there was EVIDENCE he raped her. You know thatā€™s true but youā€™re pretending otherwise for some stupid reason.

And the millions he has borrowed to keep his ship afloat. Over $400 million coming due soon. Deustch bank is already trying to dump his
loans.
Trump would have no problems getting those loans extended. He would have no problem getting new loans for millions of dollars. We elected Trump because he's a brilliant businessman. If it wasn't for the Deep State conspiring with China to develop the Kung Flu and bring it to America, Trump would have easily won the election.

View attachment 422919

Yes, most conservatives are truly this ignorant.

Trump doesn't need to prove it. that's what lawyers are for.
And poor old Rudy, the only one left is not doing so hot! That hair dye streaked sweat does not do well in a Court room. Vinny holding 2 fingers up topped it off!:)

Trump has no concept on how government in general works.

He is not a career bureaucrat, he doesn't like kissing ass and has kept us out of WW3 and I'm paying $1.79 for a gallon of gas.

Yes, sireeeee, he must be kept for an additional 4 years.

Of course the pandemic with no one driving did not lower the price of oil!

Geez, my car insurance dropped 11% because of not driving. I guess since Trump ignored the virus you give him credit for that,too?

View attachment 422919

View attachment 422921

View attachment 422922

View attachment 423152

Funny how evidence worked differently during the Russia collusion bullshit.

Forum List

Back