Trump has no concept on how the burden of proof works

So, yet a other leftist who claims there is "no evidence", when there is a mountain of evidence. It is put on front page here all the time. Instead of even reading the threads you come to those threads as well and claim "there is no evidence", right after evidence is presented. No wonder you have trouble finding evidence.
We’ve seen your evidence. It’s garbage.

So, yet a other leftist who claims there is "no evidence", when there is a mountain of evidence. It is put on front page here all the time. Instead of even reading the threads you come to those threads as well and claim "there is no evidence", right after evidence is presented. No wonder you have trouble finding evidence.

That we have no evidence of.

You call it evidence. I call it half baked theories of unsupported conclusions and leaps of logic.

The courts have agreed with me.

You call it evidence. I call it half baked theories of unsupported conclusions and leaps of logic.

No one gives a toss, clearly you have no idea what the word "evidence" even means.

So far in the actual threads, you have refuted precisely zero of the evidence presented.

No one gives a toss, clearly you have no idea what the word "evidence" even means.

So far in the actual threads, you have refuted precisely zero of the evidence presented.
I spent a lot of time debunking the accusations of Shiva Ayyadurai when that was en Vogue.

The rest of the “evidence” follows suit.

Trump claims Biden’s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by “a lot”. Okay, so let’s say Biden’s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it “by a lot” in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and he’s too stupid to understand that I guess.

Orange Jesus seems not to understand we live under the rule of law and he is not a God-King, no matter how much his adoring cult would like that to be.

2xeg5flcay061.jpg

The courts know what evidence means.

That’s why Trump’s lawsuits get dismissed “with prejudice”.

You have no concept that any president can, per the Constitution, challenge the results of an election, whether you like it or not.

Very true

And he needs actual proof to support that challenge.
Sucks being Trump

Trump claims Biden’s win in states like PA was fraudulent. Trump takes this a step further by saying he won the state by “a lot”. Okay, so let’s say Biden’s win was fraudulent for the sake of argument. Where is the evidence that not only was his win fraudulent, but that Trump won it “by a lot” in reality? I mean Trump eking out a win is one thing, but winning the state by a lot? Where is the evidence of that? How stupid is he? This moron just pulls shit out of his ass on the spot.

On top of all of that, he demands Biden prove a negative. The burden of proof is always going to be on him and he’s too stupid to understand that I guess.

more racism from you--hating the WHITE guy

Funny, 39 Judges said no case!

Legally, overwhelmingly the evidence has not even been reviewed yet, so you are absolutely wrong.

Legally, overwhelmingly the evidence has not even been reviewed yet, so you are absolutely wrong.
Go ask the 39 Judges. The election is over.

We already have echeck. Have had for some time. Do you guys have any conception of what poll workers and BOE’s do?

Maybe a day of service at the polls might help.
Do you have any concept that those procedures weren't followed? That I can't look ***MYSELF*** to see who I voted for to make sure it was tallied correctly? Watch the video.

But now Trump and his base want to see all eighty million people so they can believe that it truly happened and if Biden and his base do not produce those people, well then Trump and his base will declare it was all a lie and Trump is the winner of that chicken dinner...

Nothing will be acceptable for why Trump did not beat Biden and even God could come down and state Biden won and Trump would proclaim that is not God and Trump is God and his base would believe Trump...
Eight years ago.

Last edited:

Maybe he sees how the Left is willing to ignore the burden of proof for Christine Baisley Ford in her allegations of Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back