Trump has had it with open borders

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Europe is in lock down, they don't allow people to roam in the streets freely, yet I am sure an open borders advocate would say that we should let them in to roam in our free country.

But not president Trump. Travel from Europe to US has been temporarily suspended, a move that should have been made earlier. Excellent leadership by our president.

Trump has had it with open borders idiots like Biden, who believe America is the country of invaders. Trump is winning again while...

“The coronavirus is a global crisis, not limited to any continent and it requires cooperation rather than unilateral action,” it said. “The European Union disapproves of the fact that the U.S. decision to impose a travel ban was taken unilaterally and without consultation.”

... the open borders advocates are full of loser talk.

Coronavirus Live Updates: Trump’s Europe Travel Ban Is Met With Confusion and Anger

Europe is in lock down, they don't allow people to roam in the streets freely, yet I am sure an open borders advocate would say that we should let them in to roam in our free country.

But not president Trump. Travel from Europe to US has been temporarily suspended, a move that should have been made earlier. Excellent leadership by our president.

Trump has had it with open borders idiots like Biden, who believe America is the country of invaders. Trump is winning again while...

“The coronavirus is a global crisis, not limited to any continent and it requires cooperation rather than unilateral action,” it said. “The European Union disapproves of the fact that the U.S. decision to impose a travel ban was taken unilaterally and without consultation.”

Coronavirus Live Updates: Trump’s Europe Travel Ban Is Met With Confusion and Anger

I have to hand it to him but too little too late should have closed all travel into and out of U.S. 3 weeks ago. There is only one way to contain it here now and shut down everything in and out of the U.S. close everything for a couple weeks in U.S. except essentials. Yes, the stock market will tank but it's tanking anyway and if it's contained now the market will come back.

No matter what President Trump does, he is wrong according to the Democrats. Notice, they only criticize, never offering solutions.

I gave up trying to defend Trump as of now unless it is really outrageous until late July.

Why?

Because no matter what the Left says, he will be our President till after that, and it is a wasted effort to do it when they are not making a case for THEIR ideas as opposed to his, but rather avoiding any solutions that they might have at all, while lambasting his.

We have plenty of time to hose the Left coming very soon, so why sweat it now! We to often argue against a LEFTIST narrative devoid of all facts in which they dictate the parameters, then expect you to defend the President based on the talking points they created.

Let them crow a while, see where this goes, and if it goes where expected, they will even more surprised when we squash them like bugs-)

What we saw last night with that speech was an epic abdication of leadership. A small minded dolt gave a speech looking to deflect blame, find a scapegoat for his own failings, and leave it up to congressional Dems in the House to design an aid package that will actually do something to mitigate the economic effect of the oncoming recession.

Don had that deer in the headlights look of someone monumentally unfit and unqualified to lead a nation at a time of crisis.

What we saw last night with that speech was an epic abdication of leadership. A small minded dolt gave a speech looking to deflect blame, find a scapegoat for his own failings, and leave it up to congressional Dems in the House to design an aid package that will actually do something to mitigate the economic effect of the oncoming recession.

Don had that deer in the headlights look of someone monumentally unfit and unqualified to lead a nation at a time of crisis.

Not every thread needs to be about your TDS. The good news is, now that the border is closed we may have medical resources for your treatment along with the corona virus patients.

The politicians are making partisan flavored sausage. To throw some money at the "Great" economy?!
Its never a good thing.
I'm writing my congressman and senators to put more regulations on the stock markets to reduce volatility.
I want a transaction tax to stop high frequency traders.
I want a "short sale" tax to make selling short less profitable.
Now that "defined benefit" pensions are being phased out, except for DC swamp critters, everyone is ending up with 401Ks and IRAs that depend on stock market growth for retirement. These big dips make money for the big money guys, maybe China and other bad guys too?

No matter what President Trump does, he is wrong according to the Democrats. Notice, they only criticize, never offering solutions.

I gave up trying to defend Trump as of now unless it is really outrageous until late July.

Why?

Because no matter what the Left says, he will be our President till after that, and it is a wasted effort to do it when they are not making a case for THEIR ideas as opposed to his, but rather avoiding any solutions that they might have at all, while lambasting his.

We have plenty of time to hose the Left coming very soon, so why sweat it now! We to often argue against a LEFTIST narrative devoid of all facts in which they dictate the parameters, then expect you to defend the President based on the talking points they created.

Let them crow a while, see where this goes, and if it goes where expected, they will even more surprised when we squash them like bugs-)

I pretty much ignore the screed. The enemy isn't likely to be persuaded by the truth anyway. Let them prattle on. Think about what they will say when Trump cruises to reelection.

Forum List

Back