Let’s Stop And Review What A Useless Bunch Of Creatures Senate Republicans Really Are

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Our first clue that Senate Republicans planned to be exactly useless for the entirety of the 116th Congress was when Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, backed by his caucus, conspicuously stood on the sidelines for weeks on end during what turned into the longest government shutdown in history, from Dec. 22, 2018 — Jan. 25, 2019. Donald Trump alone manufactured that shutdown by demanding that nearly $6 billion in border wall funding be tucked into the budget deal, and McConnell decided he would simply let Nancy Pelosi and her newly elected majority tame Trump rather than help find a solution.

Let's just stop and review what a useless bunch of creatures Senate Republicans really are

Yes, let’s review. Tax cuts for the rich, bear market, global crisis, Back handed attempt to cut Social Security.

I thought George Bush was out of office?

Our first clue that Senate Republicans planned to be exactly useless for the entirety of the 116th Congress was when Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, backed by his caucus, conspicuously stood on the sidelines for weeks on end during what turned into the longest government shutdown in history, from Dec. 22, 2018 — Jan. 25, 2019. Donald Trump alone manufactured that shutdown by demanding that nearly $6 billion in border wall funding be tucked into the budget deal, and McConnell decided he would simply let Nancy Pelosi and her newly elected majority tame Trump rather than help find a solution.

Let's just stop and review what a useless bunch of creatures Senate Republicans really are

Yes, let’s review. Tax cuts for the rich, bear market, global crisis, Back handed attempt to cut Social Security.

I SENSE GREAT LIBERAL BUTTHURTEDNESS IN THIS ONE.

1uelsn.jpg

Oh and by the way, it was Up Chuck Schmoozers government shutdown, you moron.

Chuck Schumer, Democrats, & the Government Shutdown | National Review
The fact is that the Republican House handily passed a bill to keep the government open, with the support of the Republican president. Almost every Republican in the Senate voted to pass that bill through the upper chamber — where it required a supermajority of 60 and therefore some Democratic votes — while almost every Democrat in the Senate opposed it. Republican leaders said they didn’t want a shutdown and urged Democrats not to force one.
You Liberals will never learn, we are onto your disinformation scheme. I hope you get the CONVID-19 virus.

I SENSE GREAT LIBERAL BUTTHURTEDNESS IN THIS ONE.

1uelsn.jpg

Oh and by the way, it was Up Chuck Schmoozers government shutdown, you moron.

Chuck Schumer, Democrats, & the Government Shutdown | National Review
The fact is that the Republican House handily passed a bill to keep the government open, with the support of the Republican president. Almost every Republican in the Senate voted to pass that bill through the upper chamber — where it required a supermajority of 60 and therefore some Democratic votes — while almost every Democrat in the Senate opposed it. Republican leaders said they didn’t want a shutdown and urged Democrats not to force one.
You Liberals will never learn, we are onto your disinformation scheme. I hope you get the CONVID-19 virus.

He hangs on every word that comes out of kos.

They keep confirming judges to the federal bench that agree with my views on the judiciary and its role in government.

That alone is a win, and one of their primary functions that does not rely on the House.

Forum List

Back