Kevin McCarthy for Speaker —The Definition of Insanity

Step down, McCarthy. No more Democrat-colluding RINO House Speakers, ever.

H7A2uL5AovBR.jpeg

K5mOBMbKqhEy.png

I think a few of you all are misinterpreting how all this works.

I do hope there is a plan though for afterward.

McNumb Nuts just lost his Seventh Straight Vote.

I realize that most of yall are way below the level of normal stupid, but no body loses until somebody wins.
Until then it is just an ongoing discussion.
Like adults do when they are trying to guide a republic to success.

Sorry, not sure his name.........(R) after his name........says he doesn't see how the two party system remains with social media.

Let's hope he is right.

I realize that most of yall are way below the level of normal stupid, but no body loses until somebody wins.
Until then it is just an ongoing discussion.
Like adults do when they are trying to guide a republic to success.

I fully well understand and realize you are a special brand of brain dead Conservative, but as I am watching T.V. McNumb Nuts has just lost his 10th. (Tenth) Consecutive Vote for Speaker. He should take the hint.

I fully well understand and realize you are a special brand of brain dead Conservative, but as I am watching T.V. McNumb Nuts has just lost his 10th. (Tenth) Consecutive Vote for Speaker. He should take the hint.

I knew that you didn't understand

Get it right. Electing Pelosi over and over without debate while expecting different results is a sign of insanity in the DNC. The debate in the republican party is a sign of progressive politics.

McConnell wanted that new bridge in Kentucky but didn't actually want to pay for it. That's not doing fine. You and Mitch love your free stuff don't you?
What free stuff are you referring too?

Get it right. Electing Pelosi over and over without debate while expecting different results is a sign of insanity in the DNC. The debate in the republican party is a sign of progressive politics.
We Democratic supporters back the former Speaker Pelosi 100% and that will never change. Okay

McCarthy is attemptibg a power move without having tbe cards / support to pull it off and vowing to stay in it after 6 defeats now.

That's not insanity - its a combination of stupidity and stuborness.
He is finding out that Qwatter fuckups can’t be appeased.

Too bad fir him.

Not by McConnell. If it's ever paid for Mitch will be long dead. Pay for it.
No, I agree that Kentucky gets way to much federal money, but I’m ambivalent about earmarks by lawmakers.

They’re minor talking points to the real spending.

Forum List

Back