Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Correct. Apparently, a prosecutor is allowed to put non-crimes in indictments. I don't know why they would if they had actual crimes to charge him with. I think that should cause him or her to be disbarred.
It's why all of their cases are going to fail.

That's nice.

Completely meaningless, but nice.
Completely true. Some Democrats refused to certify the results of the 2016 election. And, they tried to convince electors to not vote for Trump. And, many democrats cried election interference and fraud. And, if Trump wins in 2024 they will be bringing up the 14th amendment again. Are you a fact denier?

State and federal agencies have had to spend millions of dollars investigating thousands of bogus claims of election fraud. And what they found is small numbers of isolated cases of illegal voting and bogus claims of vote swapping and destruction of ballots in vote counting centers.
Did they find anything significant enough to swing an election.

Completely true. Some Democrats refused to certify the results of the 2016 election. And, they tried to convince electors to not vote for Trump. And, many democrats cried election interference and fraud. And, if Trump wins in 2024 they will be bringing up the 14th amendment again. Are you a fact denier?
I'm quite sure in every presidential election, there are people who supported the loser that refuse to accept the results. Although Hillary voiced concern about interference in the election she graciously conceded the election the day after votes were counted.

Donald Trump and his supporters spend two months after the election concocting just about every imaginable conspiracy theory and lie to support his claim that the election was a fraud. After multiple recounts, state election commission investigations finding his claims bogus, over 45 court cases failing to support his claims, and his efforts to pressure and smear states officials to change the vote failed, he resorted to encouraging a mob to stop congress from certifying the election.

Donald Trump admitted privately that he knew he lost the election but he simply did not have the guts to admitted it in public. IMHO, he would rather go to jail than admit publicly that he was a loser.

Last edited:
I'm quite sure in every presidential election, there are people who supported the loser that refuse to accept the results. Although Hillary voiced concern about interference in the election she graciously conceded the election the day after votes were counted.

Donald Trump and his supporters spend two months after the election concocting just about every imaginable conspiracy theory and lie to support his claim that the election was a fraud. After multiple recounts, state election commission investigations finding his claims bogus, over 45 court cases failing to support his claims, and his efforts to pressure and smear states officials to change the vote failed, he resorted to encouraging a mob to stop congress from certifying the election.

Donald Trump admitted privately that he knew he lost the election but he simply did not have the guts to admitted it in public. IMHO, he would rather go to jail than admit publicly that he was a loser.
Trump did nothing illegal.

It's why all of their cases are going to fail.
Prosecutors will include evidence in an indictment of the motive for the crime as well as the intent. The grand jury needs to understand that the crime was intentional and there was a clear motive In addition to the actual evidence of the crime. The prosecution will also introduce both direct and indirect evidence.

In the trial, the prosecution will often introduce additional evidence not disclosed to the grand jury.

Will it be a fair jury?
Define "fair". Only of they acquit Trump, right?

And will Trump have to be thrown in jal until his trials for tainting the jury pool, in defiance of court orders?

Since you are so concerned about a fair jury, surely you are VERY concerned about that.

Right?

Last edited:
Oh, you mean, legal stuff?

As opposed to the pile of felonies committed by Trump?

Spot the difference.

Still completely meaningless.

Will it be a fair jury?
The court is certainly working hard to make sure that happens. A jury with no biases or prejudices is going to be impossible. However, most juries can see beyond their biases and follow the instructions given by the judge. Since it will take all jurors voting guilty to convict, one Trumpeter on the juror can result in a hung jury. So the case has to be strong. I believe this is weakest of the 4 cases. The federal cases are strong particularly the classified document case and Trump would most likely be convicted. However, those cases are not likely to go to trial before the election. If Trump is elected he will surely order the AG to drop the cases. That might get him impeached again but that's a lot better than jail.

The court is certainly working hard to make sure that happens.
But, is the court really working hard to make sure it is a fair jury? What is your evidence for that? It sounds more like an argument you make, moreso than something you know.

Looking at his other actions, it seems that he is targeting not only Trump's ability to defend himself in court, but to campaign for president. It cannot be constitutional for a judge to order a politician running for office and under attack by members of the opposite party in government to be silent about the attacks.

That won't hold up if it reaches the USSC. Luckily, in office, Trump was working hard to make sure a fair Supreme Court happened.
A jury with no biases or prejudices is going to be impossible. However, most juries can see beyond their biases and follow the instructions given by the judge. Since it will take all jurors voting guilty to convict, one Trumpeter on the juror can result in a hung jury. So the case has to be strong. I believe this is weakest of the 4 cases.
I agree that it is weak. Whether it is the weakest, I'm not sure. But if I saw your reasoning on that, I might agree. I work hard to be a fair poster.
The federal cases are strong particularly the classified document case and Trump would most likely be convicted. However, those cases are not likely to go to trial before the election. If Trump is elected he will surely order the AG to drop the cases. That might get him impeached again but that's a lot better than jail.
I do agree that the classified document case is the strongest of four very weak cases. Trump could absolutely be convicted, if H. Clinton, M. Pence, and J. Biden had not been given the kid glove treatment for similar actions. Since they were not even prosecuted, under various pretexts, the precedent was set and should be followed regardless of personal distaste for Trump on the part of prosecutors and investigators.

Forum List

Back