Trump had better not pick Haley as his Veep.

not in a 1000 years, Pence would not ignore the Constitution for him. I suspect Trump was hoping his mob would kill Pence for him.

Trump has the evangelical vote locked up. He will pick a young, attractive woman for his VP.
You are an incredible idiot for saying shit like that! That just shows how out of touch with reality you are. You should just leave this site until you seek professional mental health treatment.

I am concerned about this. Haley is an establishment MIC war hawk. She is trash. She is for death and destruction. She is literally part of the MIC. I really hope Trump does not name her as VP….but I am hearing there is a good chance of this.

Ehhhh…..

VIVEK is the VP pick that would be best for the country, Haley wants more war. She is the perfect Extreme Biden Cult Fuck.
I don't think that is going to happen. Trump was considering it not too long ago and was hammered so much on it, she's out of the running.

I am concerned about this. Haley is an establishment MIC war hawk. She is trash. She is for death and destruction. She is literally part of the MIC. I really hope Trump does not name her as VP….but I am hearing there is a good chance of this.

Ehhhh…..

VIVEK is the VP pick that would be best for the country, Haley wants more war. She is the perfect Extreme Biden Cult Fuck.
I predict it will be Vivek, and I like it.

I predict it will be Vivek, and I like it.
There ya go. Perfect for Dotard..Ramaswamp is shorter, he's a Trump lackey & his head will line up perfectly with Trump's ass, so he won't have to crane his neck too far to reach it.

Ehhhh…..

Whoever Dotard considers better have a good talk with Pence & up their life insurance policy just in case Dotard decides to have him or her whacked.

Ehhhh…..

Agreed. Haley is the worst. Personally, I'd love to see him pick Gaetz from Florida but I know he won't.

Seek help soon, vermin. :itsok:
Don't sweat it, Ace. There's a slew of bottom feeders already on Dotard's lackey list for him to choose from. All they have to do is sign a loyalty pledge, break the law for him on demand & demonstrate their ball washing technique.

Ehhhh…..

There ya go. A sociopath as POTUS & an ill informed, adolescent jackass as V.P.

What could possibly go wrong?

Ehhhh…..

Trump/Haley 2024. I love it.

Forum List

Back