Donald Trump, The Former President Of The U.S., Can Only Get 51% Of The Vote From His Own Party In Iowa

Thanos

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2024
The fact that Trump can only get 51% of the vote within his own party in Iowa shows that he CANNOT win in November.

The fact that Republicans are split like this when voting for their former President does not bode well at all for Trump in November.

The fact that Trump can only get 51% of the vote within his own party in Iowa shows that he CANNOT win in November.

The fact that Republicans are split like this when voting for their former President does not bode well at all for Trump in November.
Let's hope you are correct. There's still a lot of time before election day , a lot can and will happen. In this case , the possibilities are really endless. I hope you are correct , we don't need the king of chaos in the White House again.

I suspect sometime today he will come out and say it was rigged and that he really won with 90% of the votes.

• Banned
If Biden ran against JFK jr and say, Newsom in a Primary race. What percentage of the vote do you believe he would achieve in each state?
Here's the problem with your hypothetical scenario...Newsom did NOT run against Biden.

Because the Democrats are far more united than Republicans are.

There are very few Newsom voters who would not also vote for Biden. That is not true when it comes to Republican voters and Trump. A lot of DeSantis voters and Haley voters will not vote for Trump.

biggest slaughter in iowa history...lol...now go hump your trumpie bear loser

If Biden ran against JFK jr and say, Newsom in a Primary race. What percentage of the vote do you believe he would achieve in each state?
if biden ran agqainst jfk jr i would be totally amazed. rfk jr has zero chance as a dem. how much video of rfk schmoozing with bannon, flynn, and the pillow guy do we really need ?

newsome may beat biden and could easily take trump or haley. i'd be ok with it, but i don't think he will run.

too bad bernie is as old as the others. in any case, "president" does not haver the same role in the democratic party that dear leader has among repubs. he is bo expected to be the "strong decisive" dear leader that repubs NEED in order to function.

Here's the problem with your hypothetical scenario...Newsom did NOT run against Biden.

There are very few Newsom voters who would not also vote for Biden. That is not true when it comes to Republican voters and Trump. A lot of DeSantis voters and Haley voters will not vote for Trump.
Maybe you are right, but you are probably wrong. Trump.had over 80M votes in 2020, right? I do qualitative analysis of comments online and it is clear that the citizens of the Western world want Trump in the W.H fsr more thsn media admits. If Trump.pulls off another shocker, the win will be more because of Biden than because of Trump. The illegal migration problem, the economy and global wars, along with his strong stance against China I can't see someone voting for DeSantis then also voting for Biden. Haley won the group that most cosidered themselves "liberal" according to data breakdown.

If Republicans are this shaky about voting for Trump, then Independents are definitely not going to vote for him. Trump lost the Independent vote by 13% to Biden in 2020.

Trump is going to lose by at least 10 million votes in November. It won't be as close as 2020.
Looks like you and rumpart have your heads in the exact same place.
Where will you move when he wins??

You bet they are far more united.....
Sieg Heil! Vee vill nominate zee Poopeypants and no uzzer!

Maybe you are right, but you are probably wrong. Trump.had over 80M votes in 2020, right? I do qualitative analysis of comments online and it is clear that the citizens of the Western world want Trump in the W.H fsr more thsn media admits. If Trump.pulls off another shocker, the win will be more because of Biden than because of Trump. The illegal migration problem, the economy and global wars, along with his strong stance against China I can't see someone voting for DeSantis then also voting for Biden. Haley won the group that most cosidered themselves "liberal" according to data breakdown.
What you are overlooking is that the the 2020 election was BEFORE Jan 6, BEFORE Trump's 91 indictments, and BEFORE the Dobbs abortion SCOTUS decision.

DeSantis voters are not going to vote for Biden, but a lot of them aren't going to vote for Trump, either. And that helps Biden.

if biden ran agqainst jfk jr i would be totally amazed. rfk jr has zero chance as a dem. how much video of rfk schmoozing with bannon, flynn, and the pillow guy do we really need ?

newsome may beat biden and could easily take trump or haley. i'd be ok with it, but i don't think he will run.

too bad bernie is as old as the others. in any case, "president" does not haver the same role in the democratic party that dear leader has among repubs. he is bo expected to be the "strong decisive" dear leader that repubs NEED in order to function.
Some of what you say I agree with, some I am not so certain. GOP definitely seem to need real leadership, McConell is a mess and their weak position on the border is horrible. Trump will shoot himself in the foot if he keeps promoting the "tough on crime agenda" though. I said it would hurt him in 2020 and it probably did. He needs to focus on real dinner table.issues, the major crime problems are in major cities. and they will never vote Trump. The sweet spot for Independents is definitely the illegal.immigration problem, the economy, global wars and China. If he can sell that he can address these issues, he probably wins by a larger margin than 2016.

Forum List

Back