Trump had better not pick Haley as his Veep.

She could bring in a lot of suburban housewife votes, for sure.
The question is, how many Trump supporters would actually bail if Nikki was the VP nominee?

I suspect that Trump feels burned by Nikki. Therefore, if not for other and arguably better reasons, I predict that he will not give her the Veep slot. She may not get any gig in his Administration at all.

I am concerned about this. Haley is an establishment MIC war hawk. She is trash. She is for death and destruction. She is literally part of the MIC. I really hope Trump does not name her as VP….but I am hearing there is a good chance of this.

Ehhhh…..

VIVEK is the VP pick that would be best for the country, Haley wants more war. She is the perfect Extreme Biden Cult Fuck.
I don't know about that war hawk stuff re Haley (haven't been able to keep up with a lot of the news lately [not that I didn't WANT to either])

but Ramaswamy looks like a good VP choice and I dislike Haley for other reasons. One of the biggest is

She wants to make it a requirement that people register to use the internet!

No way!

I guess she doesn't like all that "I'm free to say whatever I want bc no one knows my name!"

input from We the People. So much for loving honesty and truth... which IMO few people do anyhow... But we don't need one more in the elite zone

I am concerned about this. Haley is an establishment MIC war hawk. She is trash. She is for death and destruction. She is literally part of the MIC. I really hope Trump does not name her as VP….but I am hearing there is a good chance of this.

Ehhhh…..

VIVEK is the VP pick that would be best for the country, Haley wants more war. She is the perfect Extreme Biden Cult Fuck.
I’ll leave a 50 pound of cow manure in the lobby of Trump Towers if he picks Jeb with a Vagina Halley

My son was suggesting that just last night!
The Catholic Church doesn't canonize anyone before death (and even after death, a candidate for sainthood has to have his/her life gone over with a fine tooth comb)

We should follow thesame path on these secular things.. Trump has not proven himself to be true to Christ until the end. Yes, I know... we don't necessarily want a saint for president? But anyhow.. You know how human being are: can't be trusted. Trump would be the first person to agree w/ me on this. He taught his kids to trust NO ONE, not even him... (which statement makes him rather saint-like IMO... but still, he has not been faithful until the end: death, so who knows? When he is gone, we can add him to Mt Rushmore :)

Ehhhh…..

Extremely unlikely.

Reagan picking Bush was his greatest mistake, but the republicrats would've "trumped" him if he didn't pick the globalist warlord.
Reagan wasn’t offered a choice! He wanted to pick Gerald Ford but the CIA told Reagan to pick one of this nations greatest traitors and biggest scumbags HW, instead

I suspect that Trump feels burned by Nikki. Therefore, if not for other and arguably better reasons, I predict that he will not give her the Veep slot. She may not get any gig in his Administration at all.
yeh, she told him she wasn't running against him

then did obviously

Forum List

Back