Trump gets Navy Hospital ship to NY 12 days early.

You're missing the point. What did Obama PERSONALLY do to mess up healthcare? You know he didn't dictate obamadon'tcare. You know he didn't write any of it. You know he didn't write any of the spending and tax bills that prolonged the recovery beyond normal. Yet you blame him for doing all of those. Do I have to spell out the point or do you get it now?

The word "credit" was used as a joke you simpleton. That is why I put it in quotes. I give him the blame because he pushed for ObamaCare and even when it was not going to be the bill he wanted he kept pushing for it.

Blame is very different than credit.
They both reflect responsibility. If you're going to criticize people for giving Trump credit for being responsible to direct the Navy to do stuff (that's his call to make), you should not blame Obama for directing his staff and his sycophants in the Congress to write legislation. Bottom line, the president gets blame and responsibility for what happens when he's president, despite having no direct involvement.

protocol rules our gvnmt - FIRST

city
county
state
national

THEN COMES STUPID SHIT RW'S CLAIMING trump high jumped them ALL -
Hmmm. So you're saying that a president doesn't actually deserve either the praise OR the crapstorm of criticism he gets because the country is largely on autopilot at this point and he's along for the ride?

Another example of the stellar job President Trump is doing.

Can't find the part in your link indicating either that it was 12 days early OR that Dear Leader had a damn thing to do with it.

trump cant get paper products in walmart - stellar job!
Was he trying to?

HE DIDNT TRY TO DO ANYTHING FOR 2 MONTHS - NOW HES CRAWFISHING TRYING TO COVER HIS FAT ASS FOR BEING ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL -
He tried to get paper products into walmart for two months? Wow.

They both reflect responsibility. If you're going to criticize people for giving Trump credit for being responsible to direct the Navy to do stuff (that's his call to make), you should not blame Obama for directing his staff and his sycophants in the Congress to write legislation. Bottom line, the president gets blame and responsibility for what happens when he's president, despite having no direct involvement.

In the case of ObamaCare, Obama was an active participant in the process. It was his idea, he worked with those in congress to get it passed and even used his political capital to make it happen. He did not just sign it, he was not an inactive bystander in the process.

In the case of Trump ordering a ship to go somewhere, that is where his involvement ends. He is not involved in the process or any of the work to make it happen.

Huge difference between the two.

In our society today, what blame or credit someone gets is based solely upon the party of the person assigning each. I try very hard to do it equally to both sides.
How much actual knowledge do you have of the president's involvement with this decision?

YOURE KIDDING

LINK AFTER LINK PROVES HE HAD NO INVOLVEMENT -

DDDUUURRRRRRR

Another example of the stellar job President Trump is doing.

Can't find the part in your link indicating either that it was 12 days early OR that Dear Leader had a damn thing to do with it.

trump cant get paper products in walmart - stellar job!
Tell us again how Cuomo controls the Army, IQ7. :abgg2q.jpg:

In the case of ObamaCare, Obama was an active participant in the process. It was his idea, he worked with those in congress to get it passed and even used his political capital to make it happen. He did not just sign it, he was not an inactive bystander in the process.

In the case of Trump ordering a ship to go somewhere, that is where his involvement ends. He is not involved in the process or any of the work to make it happen.

In our society today, what blame or credit someone gets is based solely upon the party of the person assigning each. I try very hard to do it equally to both sides.
How much actual knowledge do you have of the president's involvement with this decision?

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR
Nope. Link after link proves you are an idiot, IQ7.

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR

stfu mine field brain

Having spent 20 years in the military including during two wars I have a great deal of experience with the level of involvement with people up the food chain's involvement in making things happen.

What exactly do you think Trump did?

What is it you imagine him doing to speed a ship being ready to move? Did he go down there and do some of the labor?

Having spent 20 years in the military including during two wars I have a great deal of experience with the level of involvement with people up the food chain's involvement in making things happen.

What exactly do you think Trump did?

What is it you imagine him doing to speed a ship being ready to move? Did he go down there and do some of the labor?

he took one look at the ship channel from his suv WINDOW and said -

"We need to dredge that 4 feet before we can get a ship where we need it " Get the Corp on it ASAP"

:auiqs.jpg:

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR

stfu mine field brain
Nope. Tell us again how Cuomo runs the Army.

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR

stfu mine field brain

What did the Army have to do with this process?

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR

stfu mine field brain

For someone who claims to have served, you should know it’s the ARMY Corp of Engineers.

Makes me question your claim you were in the military.

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR

stfu mine field brain

For someone who claims to have served, you should know it’s the ARMY Corp of Engineers.

What did the ARMY Corp of Engineers do in this process?

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR

stfu mine field brain

Perhaps you should read the thread and get up to speed.

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR

stfu mine field brain

They had nothing to do with this ship. A private company did the dredging

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR

stfu mine field brain

Once again you are caught in a lie.

The dredging has been conducted in coordination with the Army Corps of Engineers and will be complete this weekend

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR

stfu mine field brain

The dredging has been conducted in coordination with the Army Corps of Engineers and will be complete this weekend

A New Jersey dredging company was busy Friday deepening New York Harbor for the impending arrival of the Navy hospital ship USNS Comfort.
Donjon Marine was busy moving crew members and supplies in and out of Manhattan on shuttle boats from Jersey City to clear the way for the converted super tanker with a 33-year history of providing global medical support, officials announced.

YOURE KIDDING

DDDUUURRRRRRR

stfu mine field brain

A New Jersey dredging company was busy Friday deepening New York Harbor for the impending arrival of the Navy hospital ship USNS Comfort.
Donjon Marine was busy moving crew members and supplies in and out of Manhattan on shuttle boats from Jersey City to clear the way for the converted super tanker with a 33-year history of providing global medical support, officials announced.
You lied. You said the Army COE had nothing to do with it.

i proved you wrong, liar.

you can’t spin your way out of this lie.
Deal with it.

All USACE emergency response work is done in concert with other federal agencies, states and local governments, contractors, and affected industries working together as ONE TEAM.

TRUMP DID NOTHING

All USACE emergency response work is done in concert with other federal agencies, states and local governments, contractors, and affected industries working together as ONE TEAM.

TRUMP DID NOTHING
Hey Moron, you have already been proven to be full of shit....by YOUR OWN LINK. :abgg2q.jpg:

TRUMP DID NOTHING
Hey Moron, you have already been proven to be full of shit....by YOUR OWN LINK. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes, he did something....he told them to go there...and that was it...WOW...lets give him a medal for such amazing action.

Forum List

Back