Trump Floated Firing Missiles at Mexico to ‘Destroy the Drug Labs, Cartels’, according to new book by Trump's Defense Secretary Mark Esper

White, Are you really shocked?

These are nutjobs, they are completely clueless of the consequences of their actions..

They voted for a guy who thought about:
  • Nuking a Hurricane
  • Use Bleach to fight a virus
  • Mocked a disabled person
  • Coerce a foreign country to investigate his political opponent
  • Signed that Afghan withdrawal agreement
  • Separated Children from Parents is such a manner they can't be reunited
All that and the idolise him...

A few cruise missiles into Mexico... Are we really shocked... These people are the problem, not Trump, Trump's support is the the problem... There was Trump's before but they were laughed at and dismissed..

What this is telling us is the power of disinformation and misinformation...

They are probably going to put Maros son back in charge of the Philippines, the country which lived under those that regieme for decades... Philippines has the highest social media interaction in the world and the misinformation is considered true. Look at the outcome...
Time to concentrate on these supporters... They think Jan 6th was justified, that Trump didn't sit over a huge economic decline,.... This is the same type of propaganda..

And the list of mind-blowing moments is so long and so deep and so constant that (a) there is simply no way to keep up with them, and (b) it's impossible to give any of them the attention they deserve.

This was obvious early on. Non-stop, mindless chaos. I've often wondered if he does this by design, but I don't think he has the capacity to plan and execute like that. This is just what he is, and now it has infected the entire country.

This is like a fuckin' horror movie.

And the list of mind-blowing moments is so long and so deep and so constant that (a) there is simply no way to keep up with them, and (b) it's impossible to give any of them the attention they deserve.

This was obvious early on. Non-stop, mindless chaos. I've often wondered if he does this by design, but I don't think he has the capacity to plan and execute like that. This is just what he is, and now it has infected the entire country.

This is like a fuckin' horror movie.
The chaos was caused by democrats who refused to accept his presidency as being legitimate and worked tirelessly to undermine it at every turn.

There is literally no record of Trump graduating at the top of his class, lol. In fact, Trump threatened every school he attended from releasing his grades. That's a man who has something to hide and probably with good reason. The truth is, his idiocy is already well documented just based off of everything that has come out of his mouth, i simply provided some funny context to it by adding what his old professor thought of him because not a lot of ppl know this. Trump bragging at a rally about how he aced a ridiculously easy test to measure whether you have brain damage or not is a million times more telling.
Trump was a GREAT PRESIDENT--everything was better under Trump.
Trump also made himself a billionaire---dummies aren't able to do this.

Dummies again believe an idiot who claims a dead professor said something about someone who made more money than he did was dumber than him.

Democrats prefer Open Borders, illegal invasions, hard-earned tax dollars going to illegals, fentnayl flooding into the country killing Americans, human / child / sex trafficking, Cartels/ coyotes raping and killing women and kids other way to smuggling them into the US....

They would prefer to let all that continue rather than take action to try to stop it.

Hell, Obama ran guns into Mexico to the Cartels in hopes of creating a body count high enough to justify going after Americans' guns....and his criminal gun-running got Americans killed with some of those guns.

Seems Democrats are squeamish about killing our enemies, terrorists, and drug Cartel members but not Americans.

Instead of defending this country and its citizens they sell them out.

Like a boss...

1652207345300.png

Trump was a GREAT PRESIDENT--everything was better under Trump.
Trump also made himself a billionaire---dummies aren't able to do this.

Dummies again believe an idiot who claims a dead professor said something about someone who made more money than he did was dumber than him.

Spoken like a true cultist.

Trump is no billionaire. A billionaire doesn't sell hats and mugs, he doesn't create fake universities to steal tuition money, billionaires don't steal money from cancer kid charities, they don't ask for donations to repair an old personal jet. Trump is a criminal and scam artist. This is how he makes his money. He's borrows money and then never pays it back, and banks just keep giving him money knowing this. Dummies believe Trump is rich because he tells them how rich he is every time he has a chance. Actual billionaires never do this, only scam artists do.

Trump reportedly suggested the U.S. launch missiles into Mexico to “destroy the drug labs,” insisting when his defense secretary expressed doubts that they could pull it off without raising anyone’s suspicions

What a shame it didn't happen; Mexico's narco regime badly needs a wake up call.

Trump reportedly suggested the U.S. launch missiles into Mexico to “destroy the drug labs,” insisting when his defense secretary expressed doubts that they could pull it off without raising anyone’s suspicions

58,000 Americans died during the entire Vietnam War. Now in just one year we are losing 100,000 American lives to drug overdoses most due to illegal drugs from China and Mexico. Perhaps when you consider that fact Trump’s idea doesn’t sound quite so far fetched.

The chaos was caused by democrats who refused to accept his presidency as being legitimate and worked tirelessly to undermine it at every turn.

I never refused to accept he won. I've argued many times he did. Before I go any further, that is no different than those who refuse to believe he lost.

He won but he was never up to the task.

I never refused to accept he won. I've argued many times he did. Before I go any further, that is no different than those who refuse to believe he lost.

He won but he was never up to the task.
i’ve felt that way since 2020 myself

clearly he’s just not cut out of the job

Do you want a "woke" Mexico?
MAGA
MAGA?

Is that all you have to answer about the reality that Mexico is a lawless country that has been allowing their Cartels to send drugs over our border while never doing anything to stop it?

I mean isn’t it amazing the left call anyone that disagree with them MAGA because let face it everyone is your enemy unless you are a communist supporting member of the DSA!

I guess CBS and CNN reporting on the reality of what is going on in Mexico is also MAGA and should be dealt with by Biden Department of Truth seeing it doesn’t reflect the false reality of you and your political party doing very little to stop the flow of illegal drugs from Mexico and in fact I am betting you support the idea of China selling the chemicals that allow the Cartels to flood our streets with deadly drugs!

This has nothing to do with MAGA but with reality that individuals like you refuse to deal with until a Republican is sitting in office and then little punks like you demand that the Republicans clean up the mess you refused to deal with!

So do me a favor and shove your MAGA up your filthy ass and surada can help you with that seeing she agreed with your worthless comment!

MAGA?

Is that all you have to answer about the reality that Mexico is a lawless country that has been allowing their Cartels to send drugs over our border while never doing anything to stop it?

I mean isn’t it amazing the left call anyone that disagree with them MAGA because let face it everyone is your enemy unless you are a communist supporting member of the DSA!

I guess CBS and CNN reporting on the reality of what is going on in Mexico is also MAGA and should be dealt with by Biden Department of Truth seeing it doesn’t reflect the false reality of you and your political party doing very little to stop the flow of illegal drugs from Mexico and in fact I am betting you support the idea of China selling the chemicals that allow the Cartels to flood our streets with deadly drugs!

This has nothing to do with MAGA but with reality that individuals like you refuse to deal with until a Republican is sitting in office and then little punks like you demand that the Republicans clean up the mess you refused to deal with!

So do me a favor and shove your MAGA up your filthy ass and surada can help you with that seeing she agreed with your worthless comment!
Mexico is a mess. Drug cartels are not new. We were talking about this problem in the 1980s. I don't know how to fix it unless the US were to help Mexico... Some sort of joint venture to hunt them down and kill them. MAGA is just a political buzzword. As a practical matter it doesn't mean much.

Mexico is a mess. Drug cartels are not new. We were talking about this problem in the 1980s. I don't know how to fix it unless the US were to help Mexico... Some sort of joint venture to hunt them down and kill them. MAGA is just a political buzzword. As a practical matter it doesn't mean much.
Awww, then why use or support such retardation?

Everyone is MAGA if they disagree with your political agenda and I doubt Aldo Raine will agree with your idea of hunting those poor innocent Cartels down, well not until a Republican is in office…

How about offering real solutions and let be clear Mexico doesn’t want our help and in fact they want their land back and they believe if they put enough people here they will get it back sooner or later…

So Trump asking the dumb question isn’t unusual for him but to call someone MAGA for pointing out the reality is beyond retarded but that is all the left has just like all the right has is calling you a libtard!

Civility in discussion is never allowed here unless you are willing to be part of a echo chamber!

Forum List

Back