Trump Floated Firing Missiles at Mexico to ‘Destroy the Drug Labs, Cartels’, according to new book by Trump's Defense Secretary Mark Esper

Mexico is a mess. Drug cartels are not new. We were talking about this problem in the 1980s. I don't know how to fix it unless the US were to help Mexico... Some sort of joint venture to hunt them down and kill them. MAGA is just a political buzzword. As a practical matter it doesn't mean much.

As long as the market is there someone is going to meet the needs of that market.

Sure

I tead the claims till I reach the part that admits they are based on unnamed sources

After that I’m out
Trump said this in front of multiple people. He's accountable for what he says. Esper doesn't have a 50 year track record as a liar and nutjob. Trump does. Your denial doesn't change Trump.

Trump said this in front of multiple people. He's accountable for what he says. Esper doesn't have a 50 year track record as a liar and nutjob. Trump does. Your denial doesn't change Trump.
No one has stepped forward publicly to back up Esper

Provide a link to back up that claim
Read any of the books written about Trump. He's petty and horribly stupid. He claims he had to take over running the military from the generals. Can you imagine bombing drug cartels in Mexico without the help and cooperation of the Mexican government????

Read any of the books written about Trump. He's petty and horribly stupid. He claims he had to take over running the military from the generals. Can you imagine bombing drug cartels in Mexico without the help and cooperation of the Mexican government????
As usual now you are just throwing shit against the wall willy nilly

Trump reportedly suggested the U.S. launch missiles into Mexico to “destroy the drug labs,” insisting when his defense secretary expressed doubts that they could pull it off without raising anyone’s suspicions

Does this useless & worthless piece of information make up for what you put into office?

Nope

Why bother making excuses?

Forum List

Back