U.S. Intelligence Helped Ukraine Strike pootin´s Flagship, US Officials Say

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

WASHINGTON — The United States provided intelligence that helped Ukrainian forces locate and strike the flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet last month, another sign that the administration is easing its self-imposed limitations on how far it will go in helping Ukraine fight Russia, U.S. officials said.

as I wrote yesterday "Great Job, Great to have a real President and Cold War warrior in the White House , I feel the pain in all Pootler´s old full of Botox bones when his KGB buddies deliverer this article to him 😂"

qestion for How long can Moscow be run as an empire , before it collapses ?

1651826813190.png

related:

WASHINGTON — The United States provided intelligence that helped Ukrainian forces locate and strike the flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet last month, another sign that the administration is easing its self-imposed limitations on how far it will go in helping Ukraine fight Russia, U.S. officials said.

as I wrote yesterday "Great Job, Great to have a real President and Cold War warrior in the White House , I feel the pain in all Pootler´s old full of Botox bones when his KGB buddies deliverer this article to him 😂"

qestion for How long can Moscow be run as an empire , before it collapses ?

View attachment 641152
Nazi!
1651846227292.png

Payback for Vietnam. Good, but we should keep our mouths shut about it.

Forum List

Back