Trump eying Tucker Carlson for Vice President

View attachment 855493

Given that Tucker Carlson doesn’t have his own cable show anymore — but is beloved on Russian television — it does make some sense that Donald Trump might want to team up and say that he is considering Tucker Carlson as his running mate.

Well, there is one odd element to it. Tucker is very much on the record as stating that he doesn’t like Trump.

But Trump is interested in Tucker as a possible running mate. That is odd, too, because Trump rarely forgives someone who has said bad things about him.

But when an election is at stake, he may be convinced to make an exception if he thinks it will help him.

More at the links below...

Wow, that sounds like a great team to me! What do you think?

If I was a puss Democrat, I'd report your post for the complete BS, and trolling, beginning with your Russian crap at the very top.

MAGA.

Thanks. I was listening to the GOP debate... Tim Scott talked about Christian values..

Tim Scott should act more like a Christian...

1699503555653.png

Trump is confoundingly trusting and noseblind to the stench of RINOs and fakers. I love Tucker as an opinion guy and do not trust him at all as a policy maker.

Oh please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please pick Tucker Carlson!!!!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I wholeheartedly, approve of this strategy Trump.

By all means, do it. Please!
He'll probably be told he needs to pick a female for the VP slot. Boebert would be a good choice. She'd help him win Colorado.

Oh please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please pick Tucker Carlson!!!!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Amen! I've been on my knees praying to the Great Spirt (Wakan Tanka) ever since I saw the article this evening. Please make it happen!

View attachment 855493

Given that Tucker Carlson doesn’t have his own cable show anymore — but is beloved on Russian television — it does make some sense that Donald Trump might want to team up and say that he is considering Tucker Carlson as his running mate.

Well, there is one odd element to it. Tucker is very much on the record as stating that he doesn’t like Trump.

But Trump is interested in Tucker as a possible running mate. That is odd, too, because Trump rarely forgives someone who has said bad things about him.

But when an election is at stake, he may be convinced to make an exception if he thinks it will help him.

Thanks for the campaign update Lakookta! Great ticket!

View attachment 855493

He should be trying to figure out who his cellie’s going to be. :biggrin:

Trump eying Tucker Carlson for Vice President​

A dream come true perhaps , if it happened .
A suggestion I and many others doubtless made and repeated after Fox News and he parted .

Perhaps a little early in TCs run to the top but I wonder if Mr Trump would actually agree when push became shove because he might not look Top Dog all the time .

But if they could always sort out any differences in private , they could become the greatest ever double act in American and World Politics .
Tucker and your Favorite Fucker .Not Fuck Up .

Trump eying Tucker Carlson for Vice President​

A dream come true perhaps , if it happened .
A suggestion I and many others doubtless made and repeated after Fox News and he parted .

Perhaps a little early in TCs run to the top but I wonder if Mr Trump would actually agree when push became shove because he might not look Top Dog all the time .

But if they could always sort out any differences in private , they could become the greatest ever double act in American and World Politics .
Tucker and your Favorite Fucker .Not Fuck Up .
😂

View attachment 855493

The joke is getting bigger (and scarier)

Forum List

Back