Trump Jr. says Tucker Carlson ‘certainly’ a VP contender

I have no fucking clue what his positions or ideals are. The man is a paid talking head whose own employer said not rational person would ever take seriously.
As a defense in a multibillion dollar civil case?
Come on man…grab your nuts and be honest…do you hate Tuckers level of nationalism?

My family is ready is to work the streets door to door if Trump has the balls to make this happen. I’m pretty sure his pussy-ass advisors will get in the way.

Yeah but..would tucker even want that? Something tells me he wouldn’t.

Not really…the actual job of a VP is to be a capable President.
Tucker gains no votes from independents, a given state, or even democrats/minorities. He's no help. Trump is smarter than that. Democrats would say that Tucker would do the J6 coup, and not be loyal to the Constitution like Mike Pence.

Tucker gains no votes from independents, a given state, or even democrats/minorities. He's no help. Trump is smarter than that. Democrats would say that Tucker would do the J6 coup, and not be loyal to the Constitution like Mike Pence.
WE are super fucked if we think we need approval from Democrats in any capacity.

WE are super fucked if we think we need approval from Democrats in any capacity.
Democrats would love for Trump to pick Tucker.
He's easier to make a boogy-man, a loyal Trump foot soldier.

Someone like Nikki or Noem would be better. They would tell Trump to go fuck himself if he wanted them to violate their oath.

My family is ready is to work the streets door to door if Trump has the balls to make this happen. I’m pretty sure his pussy-ass advisors will get in the way.

Who cares what that crackhead thinks?

Democrats would love for Trump to pick Tucker.
He's easier to make a boogy-man, a loyal Trump foot soldier.

Someone like Nikki or Noem would be better. They would tell Trump to go fuck himself if he wanted them to violate their oath.
Fuck trying to appease those filty fucks in any way.
I say FUCK IT….we shove Trump, Tucker, Stephen Miller and Alex Jones down their fucking throats.

Tucker isn't gonna be TRUMP's VP pick. It'll most likely be someone not being suggested in the media.

Tucker isn't gonna be TRUMP's VP pick. It'll most likely be someone not being suggested in the media.
Other than…”the left won’t approve” can you think of a reason we should hope Trump doesn’t choose Tucker as his running mate?

Forum List

Back