Zone1 Protestants never tell you which Church in the world goes back in time to the Resurrection

Mumbo jumbo is not speaking in tongues. Speaking in tongues was speaking foreign languages in the NT.
There are millions of people who speak in tongues. It's not mumbo jumbo. What an ignorant statement.

List the 20 translations.
I don't need to. You can easily look it up in a whole minute it would take you.
Abner Kneeland a Greek scholar translated from the Greek lexicons in 1822-He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world-a god is correct.

I don't need to. You can easily look it up in a whole minute it would take you.
Abner Kneeland a Greek scholar translated from the Greek lexicons in 1822-He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world-a god is correct.
Nope. I can't find any except for the fraudulent nwt. Your Bible is the only one. There might be one other, but no more. You're lying.

I don't listen to twistings. The Father only accepts worship in spirit and truth-John 4:22-24--see there Jesus says its what the true followers will do. No Father, son and holy spirit mentioned.
Acts 2:

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 28:

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I don't know what more you need, because I'm not twisting anything, I'm simply posting Scripture.

Still no submission from a non Catholic

as to which church is the true and original that goes back to the time of the Ascension of Christ

Nope. I can't find any except for the fraudulent nwt. Your Bible is the only one. There might be one other, but no more. You're lying.
You didn't try then. There were as well 3 that had was divine-Moffat, Goodspeed, Schoenfield--1 had was godlike--(a god--New test an improved version 1808=a god-- Literal trans of NT-1863=a god---Concise commentary 1885= a god--

Acts 2:

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 28:

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I don't know what more you need, because I'm not twisting anything, I'm simply posting Scripture.
Stop in the name of the law--basically the same meaning.
All is done in Jehovah's name by all of his servants. All is done in the name of the law by those who serve the law.
Yes all power given to him. If he were God he would already have that power.

You didn't try then. There were as well 3 that had was divine-Moffat, Goodspeed, Schoenfield--1 had was godlike--(a god--New test an improved version 1808=a god-- Literal trans of NT-1863=a god---Concise commentary 1885= a god--
That's three. That means you lied.

All is done in Jehovah's name by all of his servants. All is done in the name of the law by those who serve the law.
I answered your complaint that the Holy Spirit was not mentioned. He is, multiple times, as part of the triune God.

Jesus left his position in heaven to become a man. That means he gave up his power and regained it when he resurrected himself. Only God can resurrect the dead.

Still no submission from a non Catholic

as to which church is the true and original that goes back to the time of the Ascension of Christ

all the scriptural n t religions date to the late 4th century publication of the christian bible, the true religions date to the time of a&e that is spoken not written taught by jesus, the religion of antiquity. excluding the madeup judean religion.

OK BS --God will show the whole world. Are you prepared for this event?--They will have to know i am YHVH(Jehovah)= In Ezekial about the last days about 20 x.
Peddle your doom and gloom on the ignorant. Doesn't work on me. You can't scare me into believing a lie.

When was he called Immanuel?--It was just saying that God was with us, not in being, but God did it all through Jesus-Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6) Jesus only taught what his Father told him to teach, etc. Its ALL the Fathers will. That is how he was with us.

He's talking about Hezekiah.

Forum List

Back