Zone1 Protestants never tell you which Church in the world goes back in time to the Resurrection

Jesus is our intercessor, not Mary.
I still would like to know when and how Mary obtained the ability to hear, comprehend, and do something about the millions of prayers that are sent her way every single day. I don't think that she's listening. I think she's happily worshipping Christ.

I still would like to know when and how Mary obtained the ability to hear, comprehend, and do something about the millions of prayers that are sent her way every single day. I don't think that she's listening.
see Post 442

maybe you should attempt to get answers from someone you REALLY want "answers" from, assuming such a person exists. I say you just like to hear yourself talk
It's a legitimate question, and you claim to believe she's listening, so I assume that you know when and how she gained that ability.

your Bible says that no human should pray for others?

wow.. sounds like a fake Bible like the JWs have
You avoid the point. My Bible says Jesus is our intercessor. Nothing in my Bible says to pray to Mary. Does your Bible say to pray to Mary?

You avoid the point. My Bible says Jesus is our intercessor. Nothing in my Bible says to pray to Mary. Does your Bible say to pray to Mary?
Does it say not to?

You can't use the Bible for everything & this statement of mine proves it.

The Church (that honors Mary, does not worship her) came BEFORE the Bible

The Church produced the Bible

Any Bible. No Bible I've ever read says to pray to Mary. Does yours?
The Bible mentions PRIESTS but protestants don't want to hear the word

so don't give me that stuff about how protestants always go by the Bible

Most of them totally ignore the Old T (for one)

Does it say not to?

You can't use the Bible for everything & this statement of mine proves it.

The Church (that honors Mary, does not worship her) came BEFORE the Bible

The Church produced the Bible
Mary can't answer your prayers. Mary isn't mentioned after the death and resurrection of Jesus.

The Bible mentions PRIESTS but protestants don't want to hear the word

so don't give me that stuff about how protestants always go by the Bible

Most of them totally ignore the Old T (for one)
The New Testament says we are all priests.

Many Christians speak in tongues today. Jesus said "He" when speaking of the Holy Spirit. Where is the scripture calling the Holy Spirit a "force"?
Mumbo jumbo is not speaking in tongues. Speaking in tongues was speaking foreign languages in the NT.

We've been over this. How many times do I have to tell you, Christ LOWERED Himself to become one of us, and in so doing was obedient to the Father. Do not ignore that one more time.

My boss at work and I are both equal human beings. We are both worthy of respect as such. We are equal. When I am work, however, I obey what he tells me to do, because I have voluntarily taken on a secondary role and he has a superior role. We are still both equally human. So it is with Yeshua and the Father. They are both equally God, but Yeshua has voluntarily taken on a secondary role. Again, I've told you all this before, do not ignore it again.
I don't listen to twistings. The Father only accepts worship in spirit and truth-John 4:22-24--see there Jesus says its what the true followers will do. No Father, son and holy spirit mentioned.

Forum List

Back