Trump endorses Kevin McCarthy

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

Another clear as day RINO Trump has endorsed.

Trump just endorsed a guy who was recently recorded saying he wanted to impeach him.

What kind of 5d chess is this from Trump?

is Trump the biggest RINO of them alll?

Or has Trump fallen mentally I’ll with stupidity?

Trump just endorsed a guy who was recently recorded saying he wanted to impeach him.

It's crazy people who support him don't see the con game taking place right in front of their eyes.

“Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls. They got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying. Lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want. They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests. That’s right.”

George Carlin

I do not like McCarthy.

Pretty much 95% of Congress is useless.
No one like McCarthy or Mitch McConnell or Ted Cruz. So why do Republicans keep electing them?

I want to hear constituents of Mitch's or Ted's say they like and support them. If not those elections in those states are probably rigged. They don't actually count the votes. This is why Republicans don't trust MI, PA, GA, MN or AZ.

Trump sucks, DeSantis or Michael Franzese are the only options

Democrats have used their media tongue flappers to create feuds. There is the most well known Trump DeSantis feud in which insults and attacks were dutifully reported by the puppet media even as both sides deny the statements attributed to them. There is the subject Trump McCarthy feud which is dutifully fabricated by an enemy media. See how shocked they are when no one is paying a bit of attention.

Trump was lied about since the day he announced the first time. Nothing has changed.

Did he remove McCarthy from his ass beforehand?

I just fired off an email to the Trump contact page... I don't agree with this endorsement and I told them so.....
Kevin is a shill for the dems... nothing more.... He will stab Trump in the back every chance he gets....

Have no use for McCarthy or McConnell, those along with Schumer, Pelosi and the comedy team known as the squad they can all take a long walk off a short bridge.

McCarthy reflects Bakersfield.
This is exactly what I keep telling people. A California Republican is a center of the pack Missouri Democrat.

The former Democrat Governor of Missouri Jay Nixon would be considered a conservative in the Northeast and West Coast of the US.

Congress gets like a 15% approval rating, but a 94% reelection rate.

I can only conclude that most people are pretty fucking stupid.

I was wondering the same for Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, etc. How do they keep getting re-elected?
We love Nancy Pelosi. Your side demonizes her because she fights guys like Mitch and Ted Cruz.

If we cared what you thought, we wouldn't have a Squad
1654535480272.png

We wouldn't have Hillary, Pelosi, Jennifer Granholm or Jennifer Whitmer.

We already knew before the abortion ban that you hated women.

Forum List

Back