Trump endorses Gosar for re-election

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
both heroes of war (though i don't condone the anti-AOC tweet)

FEgs0JHX0AkpCWU

All the Lefties are hyperventilating over this Gosar guy, but think nothing of Swallwell having a girlfriend who is a spy for the CCP. That is the Bizarro World of American politics in 2021.

Why wouldn’t Trump endorse him?
Gosar is a White Supremacist
Some of them are good people
Maxine Walters is a potential Concentration Camp ruler. Exterminating people at whim at her pleasure. With no guilt. She has made no difference to the ghettos. And she is a ruler to them.

Maxine Walters is a potential Concentration Camp ruler. Exterminating people at whim at her pleasure. With no guilt. She has made no difference to the ghettos. And she is a ruler to them.
Really ?
What exactly has she done that is so bad?

Really ?
What exactly has she done that is so bad?
There are videos. Promoting the exterminations of those who do not think like her. What is really funny though is her trying to talk as a person in charge of the Banking Committee. What a disgrace. The Village who use tree bark for existence against the High Spire living legal mafia who use the same trees for fiat currency.

There are videos. Promoting the exterminations of those who do not think like her. What is really funny though is her trying to talk as a person in charge of the Banking Committee. What a disgrace. The Village who use tree bark for existence against the High Spire living legal mafia who use the same trees for fiat currency.
She promotes extermination of those who don’t not think like her.? :ack-1:

That is horrible
Can you show us the video?

Maxine Walters is a potential Concentration Camp ruler. Exterminating people at whim at her pleasure.
There are videos. Promoting the exterminations of those who do not think like her
---------------------------------------------------

It's funny merde' like that that keep me coming back here to Mos Eisley.

I know I will read some nutsocrazo silliness that is more entertaining than alarming.

The above may, it seems, be the prevailing type of thinking within that camp. That nutso crazo camp of Bill Barr being executed in....in?....was it in October? Or the nutso crazo camp of Jews & molten steel bringing down the Twin Towers, or something like that. Or the nutso crazo camp who can't construct a coherent thought without the f'bomb, or 'deuchebag' or some other little pottymouth saying that makes them giggle.

Sometimes I think all of those nutso-crazos are really just one single poster. Maybe a convict somewhere who has access to a jailhouse computer. Or, alternatively, it is a 13yr old upstairs in his bedroom banging away on the keyboard.

Whatever, they are all fun.
In a nutso-crazo way.

I love this bar.

Forum List

Back