Trump endorses Gosar for re-election

Why wouldn’t Trump endorse him?
Gosar is a White Supremacist
Some of them are good people

The second part of your post is untrue parroted by your kind, and you cannot possibly support it with facts.

Can you support that Gosar is racist, or are you simply parroting that too, because you're half braindead and the better half only knows how to tweet?

Mostly from him hanging around with Proud Boys and known white supremacists

I see, so a "white nationalist" runs a fund raiser for Gosar and that means Gosar is a white supremacist. Neat how that works. Question, how come it's naughty for whites to desire their culture but black culture is okay?

Since according to this article "you're judged by the company you keep" yet they're hardly associates if at all, then most clearly, you POTUS is white supremacist.

Here you go dumbass.

Everyone has the right to vote and the right to support the candidate of their choice. If you don't like it, tough crap for you.
I agree

If Republicans want to elect racists, it is their right

That AZ. paper is a progressive propaganda pushing rag. It is as bad as the NYT and WP. Find a real source.

The country is going down the drain and the president's numbers are in the toilet and Trump still plays the left like a freaking violin. Let's go Brandon.

both heroes of war (though i don't condone the anti-AOC tweet)

FEgs0JHX0AkpCWU
Boebert's 70 second is must see TV

Maxine Walters is a potential Concentration Camp ruler. Exterminating people at whim at her pleasure. With no guilt. She has made no difference to the ghettos. And she is a ruler to them.
God damnit they promised me that job!

Forum List

Back