1988 voters defeat Michael Dukakis and elect Republican George HW Bush
1992 voters defeat George HW Bush and elect Democrat Bill Clinton
2000 voters defeat Al Gore and elect Republican George W Bush
2008 voters defeat John McCain and elect Democrat Barak Obama
2016 voters defeat Hillary Clinton and elect Republican Donald Trump
2020 voters defeat Donald Trump and elect Democrat Joe Biden

I don't think the voters know what they want! o_O

I got what I wanted but some people wanted welfare.

I don't think voters got what they wanted in 2020.

1. The President is not elected by popular vote. Thank God.
  2. The country is evenly divided; elections are decided by ancillary issues and/or effective lies.
  3. The past two elections were decided on the basis of who the candidates were NOT. Donald Trump was NOT Hillary Clinton. Joe Biden was NOT Donald Trump. The next President will NOT be Joe Biden or Kammy Harris.
  4. Often, people don't truly understand what a person will do when elected, and change their minds when they see how they actually govern. Exhibit A is Sleepy Joe.

[*]The President is not elected by popular vote. Thank God.
You sound like a communist. You don't want the people to chose the president, by some other mechanism not directly tied to the peoples choice.

Voters? Well for that you'd have to change the results of 2000 and 2016 and then you'll get a better idea of what they want.

Voters? Well for that you'd have to change the results of 2000 and 2016 and then you'll get a better idea of what they want.
It's been said before, but for the last 8 presidential elections (including 2000 and 2016) the democratic candidate got more votes.

So when you ask the question of what did the people want, you would see a nearly straight democratic streak.

You sound like a communist. You don't want the people to chose the president, by some other mechanism not directly tied to the peoples choice.

NYC has more people living in that one city than the combination of our ten least populated states. The EC to some minor degree prevents people from one populated city or state from choosing the President for the rest of the country. Our founders were brilliant seeing into the future this far ahead.

Now if we had a popular vote, all those people in those much less populated states would have zero influence on the presidential candidates. Their needs would be totally ignored. But because they have EC votes, they can't be tossed aside.

It's the same with Congress. But because we have two branches there, we have a vote based on population in the House and equal representation regardless of your population in the Senate to balance things out. Or are you against that as well?

But isn't this a good thing, or would you rather have a single-party government like the Democrats are tying to create by making whites a minority?

Trump banned travel to the US from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. Trump was trying to keep us safe. If you want to call it by some other name, go right ahead.
I guess you are a dumbass if you don't realize that there were lots of Muslims in other countries he did not ban?

Did you forget he also banned Chad, Venezuelans and North Koreans?

Chad is only 52% Muslim. I doubt yo can find a football stadiums worth in North Korea and Venezuela.

Call it what it was.

Last edited:
NYC has more people living in that one city than the combination of our ten least populated states. The EC to some minor degree prevents people from one populated city or state from choosing the President for the rest of the country. Our founders were brilliant seeing into the future this far ahead.
Actually the founding fathers were only looking far enough ahead to guarantee that slavery could not be abolished for at least a generation.

I guess you are a dumbass if you don't realize that there were lots of Muslims in other countries he did not ban?
That's like trying to fight a speeding ticket by telling the judge there were hundreds of other cars going just as fast, that the officer didn't ticket.

Actually the founding fathers were only looking far enough ahead to guarantee that slavery could not be abolished for at least a generation.

I don't know WTF you think slavery has to do with this subject, but for them to foresee the possibilities of a mob rule is like anyone of us trying to see the problems this country might have a few hundreds of years from today and solving it beforehand.

But isn't this a good thing, or would you rather have a single-party government like the Democrats are tying to create by making whites a minority?

How are Democrats trying to make whites a minority? How does that play into the other idiotic idea that Democrats are trying to reduce the black population via abortion?

Do you ever get tired of being so god damned dumb?

Forum List

Back