Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

Hey guys, look. I am getting a bit annoyed at the constant lies about this great man, so I am closing my thread to insults of Donald Trump. Only positives from now on. Got it?
Trump is not America and you are nuts

Hey guys, look. I am getting a bit annoyed at the constant lies about this great man, so I am closing my thread to insults of Donald Trump. Only positives from now on. Got it?
As a very wise man once said , " trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man. A weak man's idea of a strong man , and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. " Now , think what that means you are. There is no greatness in trump.

As a very wise man once said , " trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man. A weak man's idea of a strong man , and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. " Now , think what that means you are. There is no greatness in trump.
This is a centuries-old trope where the names have been changed depending on who is in vogue. They used to say it about Voltaire. That tells you how old it is. Gullible people think it was invented for Trump.

This is a centuries-old trope where the names have been changed depending on who is in vogue. They used to say it about Voltaire. That tells you how old it is. Gullible people think it was invented for Trump.
I did not believe it was of modern origin, people aren't very smart these days, they just think they are ; and I don't know who came up with it first , all I know is it fits trump perfectly. I knew w a woman us d it in 1897.

Forum List

Back