‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

One of Harry Truman's most famous statements was "the buck stops here" but he didn't mean it. Trump was the guy who classified the documents. The big question is who moved Biden's illegally obtained classified documents when he was V.P? It's shocking that investigative agencies determined that Biden was too senile to be charged with the crime of theft of secret documents but the doddering fool still has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button.

White Bankers Boxes?

Why, those are so rare, that if Butler the Butler moved some, it MUST have been the same ones we saw on TV!

You know, in the scenes staged by the FBI after kicking Trump's lawyer out of the house . . .

If he didn't know then, how does he know now, what was in those boxes? Talk about grasping for straws with the handwriting on the wall for Biden.

This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

9-C92-E618-E978-4-A36-8-F06-E1-A28-B2-E325-F.gif

This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

I just saw what he said. He claims that he knows the docs he moved were part of the indictment, but the turns around and says he has no Earthly clue what was in the boxes.

So essentially, he's speculating what was moved.

White Bankers Boxes?

Why, those are so rare, that if Butler the Butler moved some, it MUST have been the same ones we saw on TV!

You know, in the scenes staged by the FBI after kicking Trump's lawyer out of the house . . .

If he didn't know then, how does he know now, what was in those boxes? Talk about grasping for straws with the handwriting on the wall for Biden.
I have some of those boxes myself.

Maybe some of Trump's files are in there, do you think?

If Biden wasn't charged for this than neither should Trump.

I have some of those boxes myself.

Maybe some of Trump's files are in there, do you think?
I have dozens of printer paper boxes that are the same except without the cut out handles. They are in my garage waiting to be unpacked after a recent move. Not that recent though. It's been more than three months, but you know how a move goes. The old gets ignored in the acquiring of the new.

So far the FBI hasn't raided my home to spread the contents on the floor and publish the pictures. Nor did the movers I hired run to the media with the amazing story of how I literally asked them to move boxes without fully explaining what was in them.

In Biden's America, I suppose that makes me a lucky man.

There's no laws that prevent a president from moving his documents around. Trump had the authority to move those documents because they belonged to him. But apparently Hillary can burn classified papers, bleachbit hard-drives, and take hammers to cell phones.

He isn't charged with moving his documents around so your point is moot.

The only problem here seems to be the devious nature of the Biden administration and their nefarious activities designed to get Trump disqualified no matter what, and their refusal to press charges against Hillary and Joe Biden who both broke the law.
Not according to investigators.

Forum List

Back