Steering Wheel Gate was a hoax.

How is she not in jail?
048811c1-fc1f-4952-9db1-5d75a208d653_text (1).gif

Cassidy Hutchinson LIED to Congress.
I know you're shocked.

Actually, retards... the story of the orange douchebag physically trying to wrestle the wheel to attend the rally helps make the case that Trump did not just incite the crowd and run away.

He wasn't leaving his supporters high and dry but was prevented from joining them.

But hey...have it your way. The story is a lie and the orange loser incited his mouth-breathing retards to attack Congress while he was safe at home watching it unfold on TV.

Gad, you idiots really suck at this.

Actually, retards... the story of the orange douchebag physically trying to wrestle the wheel to attend the rally helps make the case that Trump did not just incite the crowd and run away.

He wasn't leaving his supporters high and dry but was prevented from joining them.

But hey...have it your way. The story is a lie and the orange loser incited his mouth-breathing retards to attack Congress while he was safe at home watching it unfold on TV.

Gad, you idiots really suck at this.

Do you ever truly hear yourself?

You sound like a petulant child.

New facts are brought to light, but rather than discuss them, you go on a meaningless brain damaged rant about "TRUMP!!!!!".

It would be hilarious, if it weren't for the fact that you also vote.

So wait were were told, she was such a good MAGA republican (We all knew it was bullshit), that now we find out she lied?
In your opinion, should he be in jail for grabbing the steering wheel, or for not grabbing the steering wheel?

Or just because you're an unintelligent fugly moron?
Who? I said SHE should be in jail because she lied to a congressional committee on national TV. Unless you read my post, don't ever call me unintelligent again.

Do you ever truly hear yourself?

You sound like a petulant child.

New facts are brought to light, but rather than discuss them, you go on a meaningless brain damaged rant about "TRUMP!!!!!".

It would be hilarious, if it weren't for the fact that you also vote.

That's the left.

Petulant children.

What's bizarre is that they see themselves as so clever.

So wait were were told, she was such a good MAGA republican (We all knew it was bullshit), that now we find out she lied?

Who? I said SHE should be in jail because she lied to a congressional committee on national TV. Unless you read my post, don't ever call me unintelligent again.
I sincerely apologize. Perhaps I should have read more carefully.

:oops8:

Forum List

Back