‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

Note the MAGAs are defending the account, just strawmanning, smokescreening and whataboutism.
Maybe if you could explain what exactly you are reading into a butler being asked to move boxes, without his employer explaining in detail what was in the boxes?

No, dipshit. We're trying to inject some reality into this non-story.
He is a witness and part of the indictment of Dear Leader.
Maybe if you could explain what exactly you are reading into a butler being asked to move boxes, without his employer explaining in detail what was in the boxes?
He is part of the chain. The other guys knows what they are, asked him to move them. Now the other witness ties to Trump saying Trump told him to do so, conviction for Felonies occurs.

Nope, Trump's personal papers/records, same as Clinton in the Clinton sock drawer tapes case. Wherein the DOJ fought for Clinton's claim that the tapes were his personal records from his administration, and the court in DC agreed.

And that is why, in spite of having a grand jury in DC originally hear this matter, Jack Smith moved it to Florida, because someone realized they had controlling case law. But since the DOJ argued on behalf of Clinton over the same issue, the DC court is solid to use in Florida as well.
Not remotely the same!

No thanks.

If you can't back your statements then you probably shouldn't bring them up, right?
Wrong.

Of course I should bring up facts that are widely known, and I don't have to "prove" them every time.
Otherwise we could all just post anything we wanted and pretend it's true.
Are you saying that what I said is not true?

Post your evidence for that.

Wrong.

Of course I should bring up facts that are widely known, and I don't have to "prove" them every time.

Are you saying that what I said is not true?

Post your evidence for that.
You are an alien from Saturn in human form here to infiltrate the earth for your spacy brethren.

Post your evidence this isn't true.

He is a witness and part of the indictment of Dear Leader.

He is part of the chain. The other guys knows what they are, asked him to move them. Now the other witness ties to Trump saying Trump told him to do so, conviction for Felonies occurs.
Sorry. This fat-fuck said he had no idea what was in the boxes.

It doesn't matter what you might think.

This isn't evidence.

It's like the story of Trump stealing the Beast.

It smells like a shit-story and I'm sure it will turn out to be the same old nothing burger everything else has turned out to be.

This is what they're planning. Spew a bunch of bullshit and hope something sticks.

Clinton is irrelevant. Biden is irrelevant. This is about the felonies Trump did.
We can never learn from the past?
You are an alien from Saturn in human form here to infiltrate the earth for your spacy brethren.

Post your evidence this isn't true.
I didn't say that it was not true. I neither confirm nor deny it.

You said:
No she didn't.
You also said:
If you can't back your statements then you probably shouldn't bring them up, right?

Otherwise we could all just post anything we wanted and pretend it's true.
So, can you back your statement, "no she didn't," or are you just posting anything you want and pretending it's true?

We can never learn from the past?

I didn't say that it was not true. I neither confirm nor deny it.

You said:

You also said:

So, can you back your statement, "no she didn't," or are you just posting anything you want and pretending it's true?
Please stop giving this sealion and his lies so much attention. This thread isn't about cult fantasies about Hillary.

Forum List

Back