Prosecutors Seek To Bar Trump In Classified Files Case From Statements Endangering Law Enforcement

Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Federal prosecutors on Friday asked the judge overseeing the classified documents case against Donald Trump to bar the former president from public statements that “pose a significant, imminent, and foreseeable danger to law enforcement agents” participating in the prosecution. The request to U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon follows a false claim by Trump earlier this week that the FBI agents who searched his Mar-a-Lago estate in August 2022 were “authorized to shoot me” and were “locked & loaded ready to take me out & put my family in danger.”’

“a false claim”

A lie – Trump is lying as usual.

And Trump has long endangered law enforcement – the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack being the most infamous example.

‘Federal prosecutors on Friday asked the judge overseeing the classified documents case against Donald Trump to bar the former president from public statements that “pose a significant, imminent, and foreseeable danger to law enforcement agents” participating in the prosecution. The request to U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon follows a false claim by Trump earlier this week that the FBI agents who searched his Mar-a-Lago estate in August 2022 were “authorized to shoot me” and were “locked & loaded ready to take me out & put my family in danger.”’

“a false claim”

A lie – Trump is lying as usual.

And Trump has long endangered law enforcement – the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack being the most infamous example.
They were authorized to use lethal force, but it's probably standard procedure but this is a former POTUS.
How would that play out with Secret Service agents also on hand.

They were authorized to use lethal force, but it's probably standard procedure but this is a former POTUS.
How would that play out with Secret Service agents also on hand.

It wouldn't. Just like he would not be present 2 seconds before the raid. He would be spirited away quickly so no threat of harm would ever happen. If anything were to happen to tRump (the t is silent) it wouldn't be anyone from the Government. Much like every other MAFIA boss, tRump would get it from one of his business associates.

This is nothing but showmanship. Somebody please publish a list of law enforcement agents who were killed because they participated in criminal prosecutions of Donald Trump. Single-spaced, so it will fit on a manageable number of pages.

You should ask, killed or injured. That list would have one dead and a whole ton of injured officers.

Forum List

Back