tRump Economy: Refrigerated carrier to close for good by end of month

tRumpsters unite! More American Workers getting laid-off!

Refrigerated carrier to close for good by end of month
Somehow I think the Trump economy will be able to absorb the 450 jobs.

It's the same sad story that's happened over 1,000 times since tRump has taken office, and that's just within the trucking industry. Putin's plan to annihilate western culture is working fine.

How is Russia "annihilating" our culture? Be precise now.

Sure. Seventy-percent of the US economy is middle class (now poor with credit) spending. We now have RECORD CONSUMER CREDIT CARD DEBT AT A LEVEL HIGHER THAN IN 2008. tRump, by not addressing the problems of workers pay and layoff's is adding to the fire and doing Putin's bidding.

Seventy-percent of the US economy is middle class (now poor with credit) spending.

What is the income range for your "middle class"?

We now have RECORD CONSUMER CREDIT CARD DEBT AT A LEVEL HIGHER THAN IN 2008.

Real GDP is more than 20% higher.
Consumer Debt Service Payments as a Percent of Disposable Personal Income is lower.

So what are you whining about?

Poor liberals.....
Trying to find anything and I mean anything,no matter how insignificant to point a finger at Trump and try to make him look bad.
You should be embarrassed for bringing this kind of petty shit up.
But desperation will make you do desperate shit I suppose.

American Workers being laid-off is "insignificant" and "petty shit" to you? Commie.....

The U.S. labor market went from strength-to-strength in January, beginning 2020 by adding 225,000 jobs — but the unemployment rate ticked up to 3.6% (still a 50-year low) as more workers entered the labor pool, which drove up the participation rate to 63.4%. The blowout number was far above Wall Street’s consensus, and was presaged by Wednesday’s ADP private payrolls report.

Moron.....

It's the same sad story that's happened over 1,000 times since tRump has taken office, and that's just within the trucking industry. Putin's plan to annihilate western culture is working fine.

Sure. Seventy-percent of the US economy is middle class (now poor with credit) spending. We now have RECORD CONSUMER CREDIT CARD DEBT AT A LEVEL HIGHER THAN IN 2008. tRump, by not addressing the problems of workers pay and layoff's is adding to the fire and doing Putin's bidding.

1. A link would be fine.
2. Without reading the article...sounds like someone sold their company...is that correct ?
3. The people who took it over...knew nothing about it....why ?
4. Then it closes.....why ?
5. The demand they filled went away...or does it get transfered.
6. So, can somebody come in and start up a new company that would fill the demand ?

Read the link I posted.

Poor liberals.....
Trying to find anything and I mean anything,no matter how insignificant to point a finger at Trump and try to make him look bad.

American Workers being laid-off is "insignificant" and "petty shit" to you? Commie.....

Companies go under all the time.

Seventy-percent of the US economy is middle class (now poor with credit) spending.

Consumer Debt Service Payments as a Percent of Disposable Personal Income is lower.

$45K to $130K

This is what you should be focusing on.

What’s behind the rise in credit card delinquencies

Poor liberals.....

The U.S. labor market went from strength-to-strength in January, beginning 2020 by adding 225,000 jobs — but the unemployment rate ticked up to 3.6% (still a 50-year low) as more workers entered the labor pool, which drove up the participation rate to 63.4%. The blowout number was far above Wall Street’s consensus, and was presaged by Wednesday’s ADP private payrolls report.

Moron.....

How many of those 225,000 jobs are full-time at or above the bottom poor with credit bottom limit of $45K?

Poor liberals.....

Why did this one?

Jeebus are you a moron. Business start up or fail all of the time. A strong economy doesn't guarantee the success of any one endeavor.

The companies, Interide Transport, Gantt Trucking, Blue Sky Logistics, and Sunco Trucking were doing well enough to have assets to be sold. A private equity firm steps in and now bankruptcy and layoffs.

Stupid people can figure this out.

Jeebus are you a moron. Business start up or fail all of the time. A strong economy doesn't guarantee the success of any one endeavor.

The companies, Interide Transport, Gantt Trucking, Blue Sky Logistics, and Sunco Trucking were doing well enough to have assets to be sold. A private equity firm steps in and now bankruptcy and layoffs.

Stupid people can figure this out.

Trump is not Private Equity guy; you're mistaking him for RINO Pierre Delecto.

$45K to $130K

You should definitely panic.

Poor liberals.....

Moron.....

How many of those 225,000 jobs are full-time at or above the bottom poor with credit bottom limit of $45K?

You tell me......

$45K to $130K

$45K to $130K

That's less than half of US income.

About 3/4ths of US income tax filers report $75K or less.

upload_2020-2-7_15-57-30.png

https://seekingalpha.com/article/3845346-half-of-u-s-income-is-over-125000-per-year

That's a really decent article that explains where the income in the US is earned.

Poor liberals.....

Why did this one?

That was explained already.

1. A link would be fine.
2. Without reading the article...sounds like someone sold their company...is that correct ?
3. The people who took it over...knew nothing about it....why ?
4. Then it closes.....why ?
5. The demand they filled went away...or does it get transfered.
6. So, can somebody come in and start up a new company that would fill the demand ?

Read the link I posted.

Not much there.

How is this Trump's fault ?

$45K to $130K

Why would I panic, I'm wealth. You're poor with credit.

$45K to $130K

Why would I panic, I'm wealth. You're poor with credit.

You're not panicking?

That's a relief!!

Poor liberals.....

Why did this one?

Private equity predator.

Poor liberals.....

Why did this one?

Private equity predator.

Aaaaand?

Forum List

Back