Trump Dominating in Nevada

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 10.43.33 AM.png

Trump has topped out at 20%....errrr 22%....I mean 24%.....no wait......28%...hold on I meant 30%......I was kidding he'll never see 32%, he's reached his limit......I was kidding about 32%....he'll never break 34%......ok 35%, he'll never break 35% guaranteed.........this game is rigged!!

If Trump takes South Carolina its time for Jeb, Carson and Kasich to pack their bags and let the big boys fight it out.

I'm past giving a crap what the candidates do or what happens to the GOP.

I'm just going to hang back and watch the FIGHT and self destruction take place.

:popcorn:

I'm just going to hang back and watch the FIGHT and self destruction take place.

Siete...I'm curious as to what your politics are. It's an honest question. I don't interact with you that much so forgive my ignorance. Republican? Democrat? Libertarian? Independant? Don't subscribe to any one ideology?

Trump has topped out at 20%....errrr 22%....I mean 24%.....no wait......28%...hold on I meant 30%......I was kidding he'll never see 32%, he's reached his limit......I was kidding about 32%....he'll never break 34%......ok 35%, he'll never break 35% guaranteed.........this game is rigged!!

If Trump takes South Carolina its time for Jeb, Carson and Kasich to pack their bags and let the big boys fight it out.

Did you catch this national poll? Man oh man his numbers are staying high.

New poll high for Trump as nationwide survey puts him at 39 percent - more than double second place Rubio
  • Donald Trump is seeing his highest numbers yet in the Quinnipiac University Poll
  • Only Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are also in the double digits - and the two U.S. senators are neck-and-neck
  • Ohio Gov. John Kasich saw some positive movement, while Ben Carson and Jeb Bush only have 4 percent support each

3150D81000000578-3451035-image-a-64_1455717824892.jpg

New poll high for Trump as national survey puts him at 39 percent

Siete...I'm curious as to what your politics are. It's an honest question. I don't interact with you that much so forgive my ignorance. Republican? Democrat? Libertarian? Independant? Don't subscribe to any one ideology?

I haven't cast a ballot for a candidate running in a general election this century. I write in my choice.

last century I voted for Reagan, Perot , and Bill Clinton.

an honest answer to an honest question.

I haven't cast a ballot for a candidate running in a general election this century. I write in my choice.

very cool man. Ross was the man ;)

i voted for Clinton twice last century....this century it has been Rufus T. Firefly so far....he will be my write in again im sure...

very cool man. Ross was the man ;)

indeed.

pointing to a graph ) ..... Now !

lmao

People are fed up with the professional politician hacks who have let the nations problems fester for decades and racked up over $18 trillion dollars in debt, hence Trump is at 39%. This is a long overdue voter smack down.

The establishment politicians and their pals in the media have been smug and disrespectful, thinking they had elections rigged so that only an establishment candidate could win. Then Trump came along with his own money and they are not so smug and arrogant now are they. Senator Sessions said it the other day, the establishment has only itself to blame.

i voted for Clinton twice last century....this century it has been Rufus T. Firefly so far....he will be my write in again im sure...

Rhett Butler is my main man.

You voted for Perot and now are voting for corrupt cankles? LOL WTF?
You don't know what you believe in, ey?

for all you know I'll be voting for Lassie or Mr. Ed or Jed Clampett or ...............

for all you know I'll be voting for Lassie or Mr. Ed or Jed Clampett or ...............
No, you are voting for Hillary. Remember when we discussed this? You said you were supporting corrupt cankles because of trump. Then I asked, "who are you voting for if trump doesn't get the nom?" You said "Clinton" LOL
You don't know shit do ya? lol

No, you are voting for Hillary. Remember when we discussed this? You said you were supporting corrupt cankles because of trump. Then I asked, "who are you voting for if trump doesn't get the nom?" You said "Clinton" LOL
You don't know shit do ya? lol

I'm going to win the Lottery too.

There, I said it.

Forum List

Back