Trump doesn't show up in the OO until noon.

Last edited:
If you aren't going to address the topic, move on
Are you seriously advocating that the OP is a valid topic? I say no.
Prove me wrong!

I DO NOT CARE what you think? Mmmkay?? If you are not here to discuss the OP's topic, and it's clear you aren't, you don't belong here. End of story. Do NOT bring it up again

I have read this before that Trump spends his mornings watching the cable channels.

Before you refute this, just check his Twitter feed and see how it corresponds too what is happening on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

How much time does Trump spend reading compared to his TV addiction?
n_hardball_matthews1_180209_1920x1080.jpg

The President Who Doesn't Read

Prove me wrong!

I DO NOT CARE what you think? Mmmkay?? If you are not here to discuss the OP's topic, and it's clear you aren't, you don't belong here. End of story. Do NOT bring it up again
I did discuss the topic by pointing out that it is just at best a rumor or at worst an outright lie unless a witness is named

and none are

Prove me wrong!

Do tell exactly what that is, pls.

If not "Orange man Bad", what is it? What is this valid and important OP topic you are defending?

The validity of the OP? Shattered! What now?!

I did discuss the topic by pointing out that it is just at best a rumor or at worst an outright lie unless a witness is named

and none are

The presidents morning routine is well known and well documented.

Michael Wolff's new book "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House." The book details allegations and insights gleaned from conversations with those close to President Trump during his first year in office.

At least he's in Washington DC where he's supposed to be and not hiding at home telling everyone that the poor should eat ice cream if they're hungry.

And by “the poor”, what is meant here is those that wouldn't necessarily be poor, if the Democraps hadn't seized on this fake crisis as an excuse to trash the economy, put people out of work, and try to cast the blame for it on Trump.

Trump doesn't show up in the OO until noon.

easily understood -

take notes from Fox news - 6am til 10 am

use those notes to make policy 10am - noon

and the morning is gone faster than he can tweet LYSOL SAVES LIVES .

At least he's in Washington DC where he's supposed to be and not hiding at home telling everyone that the poor should eat ice cream if they're hungry.
Right, he's telling them to drink bleach.

View attachment 327592

After all the Tide Pods you've eaten I'm sure you could use a lemony fresh chaser.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If you trumpkins leave any for the rest of us. Try it on the uncle cousin first.

and none are

The presidents morning routine is well known and well documented.

Michael Wolff's new book "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House." The book details allegations and insights gleaned from conversations with those close to President Trump during his first year in office.
Does Wolff name his sources?

Forum List

Back