Will MSNBC, CNN and streaming platforms like Netflix and Amazon drop the far left propaganda?

But, if the RW anti woke gang really believe in the free market, wont the market handle the woke businesses?
The issue isn't about popularity of ideas. The issue has gone beyond market concerns. This agenda has infiltrated our government. If it was just about which news or entertainment choices we have available it would be a non-issue. The anger is about a subculture of people preaching a message of literal hate against the nation and teaching it in our schools. Add to that the indoctrination of our kids, in many cases, kids under 12, about ideology on gender that has no validity being taught outside the home.

If you think cancel culture isn't a thing, have a look at the reaction to a law in Florida that the Left dubbed "Don't say gay". The law doesn't have those words in it anywhere. The claim isn't just an exaggeration, it's an intentional falsehood designed to foment anger and hate. Most people who are angry about it couldn't tell you what the law is or who it effects. The state government decided that teaching gender issues to children in Kindergarten to Third grade was wrong. Most parents agreed. That's how the system works. No one was advocating to teach negative concepts against any group, just to leave the minds of very young children to be shaped at home on these issues.

OK cool. The market will sort it out.
If that were the case, Newsmax would still be on and CNN and MSNBC would have been canceled. They bring a smaller audience. There are independent journalists these days on YT, Rumble and other platforms who are drawing a larger audience than those two. When decisions are made that make no business sense then it's valid to question motives. For years we were told no censoring of conservative viewpoints was happening on Twitter. The truth turned out to at odds with that lie.

If that were the case, Newsmax would still be on and CNN and MSNBC would have been canceled. They bring a smaller audience. There are independent journalists these days on YT, Rumble and other platforms who are drawing a larger audience than those two. When decisions are made that make no business sense then it's valid to question motives. For years we were told no censoring of conservative viewpoints was happening on Twitter. The truth turned out to at odds with that lie.
Who cares about motive, the free market will sort it out.

Left wing news outlets like CNN and MSNBC have openly been saying whatever they want about white people in general. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again like when Van Jones of CNN said “all white people have a virus”. People on the left like Democrats or BLM supporters simply hand wave this or view it as acceptable. There seems to be a psychological knee-jerk reaction with American far leftists whenever they hear the word Black Lives Matter or whenever they hear cancel culture or something they have a knee-jerk reaction and they are not able to have a civilized conversation. That is what brought us cancel culture , it started with conservatives being shut down from speaking by far left mobs on college campuses and warped into movies like gone with the wind being removed from streaming services due to so-called racism. It’s morphed into a double standard of attacks on Christian European culture with regards to negative depiction of American society of the 19th and 20th century but no similar visual depictions about non white cultures who have faced similar controversies and successes that white Christian European culture has. We can see this on Netflix and Amazon prime… as well as Showtime with films and TV series that depict white people, European people and Christian culture as being intolerant.

Well as Joe Biden would say “come on “man we have millions of working class white people and Black people and the struggle they face is equal. That is why when you see BLM categories on Netflix or Amazon we want ask ourselves what is going on here. We have millions of Americans who can’t even afford a Home they’re white Americans and black Americans they’re living in this tiny communist style apartments …. The American people want better jobs they don’t want hear about race divide in America.

When there is a politician on the television telling the American people that America has a systemically racist history of imperialism…. The people watching are the working class American people in large part wondering tell them selves “what in the world is this politician talking about I’m trying to pay my rent. “

Come on bring us healthcare. Bring us middle class jobs, bring us a strong minimum wage this is what the working class white Americans are black Americans want.

It’s clear that the far left is way more of a problem today . The only difference is they powerful rich people who have power to be able to convince CNN MSNBC, and also streaming platforms like Netflix and Amazon prime to put out far left propaganda…. we saw this propaganda with regards to the biased far left coverage of the 2020 BLM riots as well as the far left propaganda we see on Netflix Amazon, as well as HBO for example. …. but it’s been costing them with the ratings… and they’re noticing that. Showtime did a series about The number of our first ladies like Michelle Obama and Eleanor Roosevelt but the series was a bomb nobody watched it the ratings were terrible and many of the critics said the show made Michelle Obama look very bad. Michelle Obama her self was reportedly upset with the depiction of her in the show. At one point during the show the First Lady Michelle Obama is depicted as using the N-word and saying terrible things about Americans so the series was an embarrassment and a disgrace frankly to Michelle Obama and the Democrats. The show was called “The first lady” and it was an attempt to use cancel culture and wokeness to Portray American society of the 20th century. It backfired … the American public doesn’t have an appetite for this type of anti-Americanism. That is clear from the ratings and from how the American people are reacting to what the far left is trying to put out on television and the news.

Tucker Carlson and The Five on Fox News are currently the most watched news program in America. And now Gutfeld ! Of fox has overtaken the networks when it comes to late night comedy.

Word on the street is CNN is trying to do what It can to come towards the center like it used to be back in the 1990s when it had respect and dignity. The hope is that there is positive change coming to Democrats and coming to CNN MSNBC and streaming platforms like Netflix.

I could care less about your white grievance.

The fact that fox monopolizes the white grievance movement doesn't make it a news source or a source of really anything of value.

Hope is a good thing but I think we have to realize that the programming isn't done out of ignorance or even as a result of honest people being too zealous. I'm convinced that it is being created and disseminated intentionally. It is designed to divide us and to cause chaos and frustration to the point of us disconnecting and turning off from all news sources due to lack of trust. We are seeing the rise of media-induced tribalism and they are being very effective in their plans.
I kind of get that feeling. quite often I feel like turning off the news far more so in the present time compared to five or 10 years ago.

We certainly have a polarized media. A left-wing or right wing. And that is I suppose an issue in and of itself. One can see the clear difference between Fox News and CNN.

But I think I will get Fox News a little bit more credit for being more non-biased. I noticed that they bring in different types of conservatives as we spoken about the difference between conservatives like Sean Hannity compared to Tucker Carlson. I see more diversity on Fox news today whereas in the past I would’ve said I saw more diversity on CNN.

I could care less about your white grievance.

The fact that fox monopolizes the white grievance movement doesn't make it a news source or a source of really anything of value.
I thought we were getting along with each other brother….” White grievance” there’s no need for you or anyone to invent other peoples views. I could say you’re racist against Jews or blacks. How would you like that?

So let’s all all of us ….just go by what people say.

You can say anything to me bro..I defeated a spinal cord injury and I defeated a wheelchair. The last thing I’m concerned about are armchair generals on the Internet. So again I just wanna tell you I like you and there’s a lot you posted I like so let’s get along with each other.

I’m liberal like you I am a Democrat and it’s on us to change the ways of the Democratic Party. Right now the Democratic Party is not helping the workingman.

JFK Is looking down from heaven thinking what is going on with this country as is Franklin Roosevelt as is Lyndon Baines Johnson.

I thought we were getting along with each other brother….” White grievance” there’s no need for you or anyone to invent other peoples views. I could say you’re racist against Jews or blacks. How would you like that?

So let’s all all of us ….just go by what people say.

You can say anything to me bro..I defeated a spinal cord injury and I defeated a wheelchair. The last thing I’m concerned about are armchair generals on the Internet. So again I just wanna tell you I like you and there’s a lot you posted I like so let’s get along with each other.

I’m liberal like you I am a Democrat and it’s on us to change the ways of the Democratic Party. Right now the Democratic Party is not helping the workingman.

JFK Is looking down from heaven thinking what is going on with this country as is Franklin Roosevelt as is Lyndon Baines Johnson.
Why the fixation on Van Jones?

Why the fixation on Van Jones?
There’s not a fixation on him there is probably 20 maybe 50 other people on the left wing news outlets who make racially charged comments constantly. Van jones come to my mind because I respect the guy except for when he delves into race charged comments Forcing people who opposed to say something. I mean we have to say something …. me and you are obliged as liberals to oppose Black Lives Matter.

No different than when people constantly use the term is Islamic supremacy or Muslim radicals.

Words matter the fact that we have politicians and people in the media who constantly use the term white supremacy is a problem. It creates division. There’s black racist and white racist in America but they don’t represent the majority of the people.

Forum List

Back