Trump doesn't show up in the OO until noon.

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
I have read this before that Trump spends his mornings watching the cable channels.

Before you refute this, just check his Twitter feed and see how it corresponds too what is happening on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

I have read this before that Trump spends his mornings watching the cable channels.

Before you refute this, just check his Twitter feed and see how it corresponds too what is happening on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

OMG!!!!
Trump's enemies....The Democrat Controlled press....reported that Trump doesn't show up till noon.
Problem with that is anyone who has a twitter feed knows that's total hogwash...because he is often the first person up in the morning...sometimes he never goes to bed.

He's an incompetent, lazy asshole.

He never wanted this job to begin with. It was strictly a marketing opportunity for him.

Sure, he liked winning, and he loves the trappings that come with the job, but he wants nothing to do with actually doing the job.

He has been a total fuckup from day one.

1587754264650.png

At least he's in Washington DC where he's supposed to be and not hiding at home telling everyone that the poor should eat ice cream if they're hungry.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So what?
You got THAT right. I wonder what time the Kenyan-born miscreant usually rolled out of his bed with his wife/husband tranny, Big Mike, and finally showed up to work?

Lol who cares.. why does he bother you so much? It’s a republic, he’s not a king .. relax it’s just 8 years of you life

STOP PICKINIG ON PRESDIENT DONALD TRUMP. He was sunbathing to protect him from the virus

So what?
You got THAT right. I wonder what time the Kenyan-born miscreant usually rolled out of his bed with his wife/husband tranny, Big Mike, and finally showed up to work?
I think the previous President woke early to be briefed on Natl Security issues and read them word for word till late at night. Sound like someone you praise? Fuck no.

Here's a cool read on the topic:

And yep, the rage tweeting ends about the time Fox-n-Friends is over!

But your anti-American leftist shilling rolls on..
Until the hanging days coming up, that is.

You thought you could be against all of us and get away with it? Oh! Bad idea, bro.
I cannot help you.

Why are those who ridicule and call out this president for his idiocy "anti-American"?
You're gonna hang those who do so?
Cool story bro :)

Here's a cool read on the topic:

And yep, the rage tweeting ends about the time Fox-n-Friends is over!

But your anti-American leftist shilling rolls on..
Until the hanging days coming up, that is.

You thought you could be against all of us and get away with it? Oh! Bad idea, bro.
I cannot help you.

Why are those who ridicule and call out this president for his idiocy "anti-American"?
You're gonna hang those who do so?
Cool story bro :)

Because they are rooting for people to die and rooting for the next Great Depression. They are the scum of the Earth.

What?...he can't tweet from the oval office....that's your evidence?....TDS is deadlier than Corona.....

He's an incompetent, lazy asshole.

He never wanted this job to begin with. It was strictly a marketing opportunity for him.

Sure, he liked winning, and he loves the trappings that come with the job, but he wants nothing to do with actually doing the job.

He has been a total fuckup from day one.

He was no Hillary

Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad. Orange man Bad.

iu

No living person was found in the story to confirm this latest lib lie

Forum List

Back