Politics and the family shit show

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
We had plenty of people here today for the holiday, but not one of my brothers, and two of his sons.
They started to drive down here from Chicago, got into a heated argument about whose worse Trump or Biden... turned around and stayed home.
Unbelievable.
All of us have to stop listening to the traitorous, divisive hatestream media news that is hell bent on dividing all of us.
Ridiculious.
Last month we were visiting Bonzis mother and she insisted on watching Judge Janine on Fox News.
WOW
I had never seen her show before, this woman is a rabid hatemongerer to the nth degree. Who the HELL wants to sit and listen to one hour of mindless shrilling hatred?? Keep in mind I am a staunch conservative!! How did this awful women get on TV??

Anyway... that stupid show led to a minor argument there also between one of Bonzis sons and her mother.

These people are all poison. Fox/CNN/MSNBC - all of them - POISON

We had plenty of people here today for the holiday, but not one of my brothers, and two of his sons.
They started to drive down here from Chicago, got into a heated argument about whose worse Trump or Biden... turned around and stayed home.
Unbelievable.
All of us have to stop listening to the traitorous, divisive hatestream media news that is hell bent on dividing all of us.
Ridiculious.
Last month we were visiting Bonzis mother and she insisted on watching Judge Janine on Fox News.
WOW
I had never seen her show before, this woman is a rabid hatemongerer to the nth degree. Who the HELL wants to sit and listen to one hour of mindless shrilling hatred?? Keep in mind I am a staunch conservative!! How did this awful women get on TV??

Anyway... that stupid show led to a minor argument there also between one of Bonzis sons and her mother.

You should ask Murdoch why he allows such a broadcast.

Unbelievable.
Ridiculious.
WOW

Yeah...these trumpanzees are pretty cray cray, aren't they?

Unbelievable.
Ridiculious.
WOW

I'd suggest that you tell them to talk about the weather next time, but Dimm Neo-Marxists have politicized this too!

Unbelievable.
Ridiculious.
WOW

You got to admit, there has got to be a slightly unbalanced streak among relatives (individual people), that would let politics become more important than family. Many people are highly susceptible to propaganda, but nobody believes they are or recognizes day to day propaganda when they hear it or read it.

I haven't watched her show.
Every time I watch Hanity or Tucker on FOX I think to myself......."these guys are nowhere near as nuts as Madcow, morning schmoe, or that extreme racist Joy Reid!!!!!!!"

Ridiculious.
Mainstream media is not the prime mover of hatred. It's all the off-beat batshit crazy outlets which are.

But you are right. Someone out there is hell bent on dividing this country into multiple factions to divert our attention away from them robbing every one of us blind.

There are very few moderates in my family. My family members are polarized at the extremes. Some are far left, some are far right. One of my earliest memories is of my father and my grandmother screaming at each other about politics as I played on the floor.

My father's sister, my aunt, was a hardcore Marxist. I have a brother who is a hardcore rightist who can't wait for the green light to start shooting Mexicans and gays and Muslims and blacks. He loooooooves Trump. He spends his days and nights listening to fringe broadcasts.

I was very active in politics before I enlisted. As a teenager, I spoke at the state capitol many times for right wing causes. My parents both served alternately as chairman of the state American Conservative Union and were invited to Reagan's inauguration.

Most of my cousins are far left, with one exception who is far right.

But when we all get together, it is all peace and love. Sure, we argue politics, but we never ever let that destroy our love for each other.

There are very few moderates in my family. My family members are polarized at the extremes. Some are far left, some are far right. One of my earliest memories is of my father and my grandmother screaming at each other about politics as I played on the floor.

My father's sister, my aunt, was a hardcore Marxist. I have a brother who is a hardcore rightist who can't wait for the green light to start shooting Mexicans and gays and Muslims and blacks. He loooooooves Trump. He spends his days and nights listening to fringe broadcasts.

I was very active in politics before I enlisted. As a teenager, I spoke at the state capitol many times for right wing causes. My parents both served alternately as chairman of the state American Conservative Union and were invited to Reagan's inauguration.

Most of my cousins are far left, with one exception who is far right.

But when we all get together, it is all peace and love. Sure, we argue politics, but we never ever let that destroy our love for each other.

I saw an old 'Leave It To Beaver' episode just like this!

Forum List

Back