Trump Disses Pro-Lifers

Trump blamed pro-lifers for 2020 election. He said:

2023 is off to a resounding start, with the most pro-life president of the post-Roe v. Wade era blaming pro-lifers for the Republicansā€™ disappointing showing in the midterm elections. After being widely blamed for that poor showing, Donald Trump struck back on New Yearā€™s Day, writing on Truth Social: ā€œIt wasnā€™t my fault that the Republicans didnā€™t live up to expectations in the MidTerms. I was 233-20! It was the ā€˜abortion issue,ā€™ poorly handled by many Republicans, especially those that firmly insisted on No Exceptions, even in the case of Rape, Incest, or Life of the Mother, that lost large numbers of Voters.

Trump is correct again. Some Republicans are really stupid. Who the HELL doesn't want to give an exception for the life of the mother or incest or rape?
Republicans only believe in abortion when for the con-venence of the sperm donor.

He's correct, as usual. You wanna play politics, you gotta be political. Republicans need to learn how to lie like Pelosi and Schumer.
I will politely disagree Leo, but Iā€™ve heard it said many times just like youā€™ve stated. We cannot expect dishonest politicians to change colors. But look at whatā€™s happening, finally, with the political pendulum fight. Yes, itā€™s still on the Left, but the gargantuan middle section has shifted Right, whether the Left acknowledges it or not it doesnā€™t matter in the long game. It also doesnā€™t matter what the leftist inflammatory media squawks about. Telling their audience how to think worked for awhile (mostly due to the high numbers who trusted their overtly biased interpretations of events to be factual) but now? The Far Leftā€™s greed for power crashed the plane! Too fast and too far was the best thing ever to play out in full view of the moderates and independents!

I am much more positive about the future than even just a few weeks ago. After learning that my own ā€human marker for changeā€, a die hard L partisan, finally decided to remove the politicalization of the virus and relayed that she believes her doctor didnā€™t give her accurate advice about the vaccine. Wow! Incredible development, youā€™d have to know her, but itā€™s huge!

Well, no, you can't. Do you support the right of a woman to abort a pregnancy after she has been raped? It's a simple yes or no question. And if your answer is yes, then that is pretty much the end of the discussion.
Yes if that is the answer that the questioner was hoping for. If not it will turn into an extended debate, often between the supposed moderator of the debate and the candidate who answered honestly no to that question. I'm not saying the Republicans who said they do not support the right to an abortion after a rape or wrong to say so. They did the right thing by being honest and some of them paid the price, is the point.

Democrats, on the other hand when asked about late term abortion, that is abortions up to and through the moment of birth, rarely if ever answer. Instead they give a horse s*** non-answer.
Except no one is going through 7 months of pregnancy to have an abortion unless something has gone horribly wrong with the pregnancy.
There is a perfect example of the horseshit not answer. The question is not why do women sometimes want to have late term abortions. The question is do they have a right to have a late-term abortion up to and through the moment of pregnancy for whatever reason the woman deems appropriate?
Or maybe women just don't want the government to tell them what they can do with their bodies. What amazes me is you wingnuts went absolutely apeshit when Biden merely suggested a vaccine mandate, but you want to tell a woman that she has to have her rapist's deformed baby, not matter what!

And sometimes you get exactly what you deserve.

You see, the GOP has had 50 years to overturn Roe. They passed silly laws they knew wouldn't get past the courts. Republican presidents had the good sense to appoint pro-life justices (After FIVE GOP appointees were in on the original decision). Only because Trump appointed the rapist and the crazy religious nut to the court are we in this position.
Try answering that question and I'll get back to you.

Yes if that is the answer that the questioner was hoping for. If not it will turn into an extended debate, often between the supposed moderator of the debate and the candidate who answered honestly no to that question. I'm not saying the Republicans who said they do not support the right to an abortion after a rape or wrong to say so. They did the right thing by being honest and some of them paid the price, is the point.

No, there's no debate at all.. If you are willing to force a woman to have her rapists baby, then you are beneath contempt and frankly shouldn't be taken seriously on the issue.
You are probably too stupid to be allowed outside without adult supervision.

Democrats, on the other hand when asked about late term abortion, that is abortions up to and through the moment of birth, rarely if ever answer. Instead they give a horse s*** non-answer.
Nobody is having an abortion up to birth. It you think there are, it's because you are stupid.

There is a perfect example of the horseshit not answer. The question is not why do women sometimes want to have late term abortions. The question is do they have a right to have a late-term abortion up to and through the moment of pregnancy for whatever reason the woman deems appropriate?

Well, for the non-stupid people who aren't Seymour, this was already answered in 1973.

Roe v. Wade had exceptions for late term pregnancies. But the companion opinion, Doe v. Bolan, stated that later abortions could be performed for reasons of the woman's health- THE ONLY REASON WHY LATE ABORTIONS ARE PERFORMED.

Try answering that question and I'll get back to you.
I did give you an answer. I am sorry you were too stupid to understand it.

Forum List

Back