Trump Disses Pro-Lifers

Well he kicked that pot over and put the fire out.....I'd like to see him burn out, sooner rather than later.

That said states like TX and OK really screwed the pooch with their draconian anti-abortion laws.
He's correct, as usual. You wanna play politics, you gotta be political. Republicans need to learn how to lie like Pelosi and Schumer.

“It wasn’t my fault that the Republicans didn’t live up to expectations in the MidTerms. I was 233-20! It was the ‘abortion issue,’ poorly handled by many Republicans, especially those that firmly insisted on No Exceptions, even in the case of Rape, Incest, or Life of the Mother, that lost large numbers of Voters.

Exactly right.

I know for a fact that the folks in my AO, who at one time you would have considered his ardent supporters, have soured on him "hugely" both after the PA and GA debacle and due to his general demeanor since he had the election stolen from him.

If we want someone to vote for that never takes responsibility for anything we would vote for dems. ;)

I'm guessing there will be better gop hopefuls out there to choose from....At least I hope so.
You think the election was stolen. You're nuts, and what you might think doesn't matter.

You think the election was stolen. You're nuts, and what you might think doesn't matter.
See, that's all your ilk can key (and then deflect) on.

Still means shit-all, except for the sane states that are getting their voting house back in order like FL and hopefully Virginia after this coming November if we take back the Virginia senate.

We have a 45 day early in-person voting period that the dems passed into law that we need to get shed of....That and bringing back state preemption.

The Republicans could have been like Democrats and simply dodged all questions about whether they support banning abortion with no exceptions.

Just like Democrats dodge all questions about whether they support allowing all abortions, not matter how late in the pregnancy.

Ending Roe v. Wade and their push for limiting abortions in the wake of the ruling almost certainly did cost the Republicans some seats. Nothing has been internalized by Democratic women more than the "right" to kill their unborn babies up to and even a little beyond the moment of birth. No doubt that motivated them to go to the polls.

Sometimes you don't get rewarded for doing the right thing.

See, that's all your ilk can key (and then deflect) on.

Still means shit-all, except for the sane states that are getting their voting house back in order like FL and hopefully Virginia after this coming November if we take back the Virginia senate.

We have a 45 day early in-person voting period that the dems passed into law that we need to get shed of....That and bringing back state preemption.
You'll squat to shit, and then fall back in it.

Trump is correct again. Some Republicans are really stupid. Who the HELL doesn't want to give an exception for the life of the mother or incest or rape?

Agreed except a true mother would give her life for her unborn child and adoption is also an option for rape and incest,... But abortion performed underneath one of these circumstances is still more forgiving.

With OZ/Walker.....Need I say more?

Sorry but when republicans need a perfect candidate to beat a vegetable the blame falls way beyond TRUMP. As for Walker seems Kemp should take most the blame for not being able to get his base to vote.

Either way I know where you stand with TRUMP and you're still my favorite poster on the site. :)

Sorry but when republicans need a perfect candidate to beat a vegetable the blame falls way beyond TRUMP. As for Walker seems Kemp should take most the blame for not being able to get his base to vote.

Either way I know where you stand with TRUMP and you're still my favorite poster on the site. :)
I believe there were a lot of folks that stayed home rather than vote for a rank carpetbagger.....Believe it or not some folks still take a certain pride in their state and don't like to see someone like Oz who was installed like a shitter by Trump.

The RPV here in Virginia went through a phase when they thought the warmed-over leftovers from the W administration were the cat's ass.....We stayed home in droves.....I for one was glad to vote for a Virginian for a change with Youngkin.

Who the HELL doesn't want to give an exception for the life of the mother or incest or rape?
Some folks aren’t pieces of shit who want to see innocent kids killed for the evil their fathers do.

Clearly this is alien to you.

Banning abortion has cost Republicans 4-5 points (a point is 1% of voters) in Midterms. Had abortion not been banned, Red Wave would have occurred.

Forum List

Back