Trump Disses Pro-Lifers

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Trump blamed pro-lifers for 2020 election. He said:

2023 is off to a resounding start, with the most pro-life president of the post-Roe v. Wade era blaming pro-lifers for the Republicans’ disappointing showing in the midterm elections. After being widely blamed for that poor showing, Donald Trump struck back on New Year’s Day, writing on Truth Social: “It wasn’t my fault that the Republicans didn’t live up to expectations in the MidTerms. I was 233-20! It was the ‘abortion issue,’ poorly handled by many Republicans, especially those that firmly insisted on No Exceptions, even in the case of Rape, Incest, or Life of the Mother, that lost large numbers of Voters.

Trump is correct again. Some Republicans are really stupid. Who the HELL doesn't want to give an exception for the life of the mother or incest or rape?

I see the utility in abortion but once, just once, I’d like to hear Trump say he screwed up.

It's one of the reasons I'll not be voting for him in the primary.
What did he screw up?

You simply don't promote a carpetbagger and a dullard in what you know will be a close race just to appease your ego.
You do if you want a favor in return.
Politics is a grimy game.

I don't find Hershel Walker as dumb as most people say he is because I watched a good number of his appearences.
I also watched Kati Hobbs and she's dumb as dog shit.

2023 is off to a resounding start, with the most pro-life president of the post-Roe v. Wade era blaming pro-lifers for the Republicans’ disappointing showing in the midterm elections. After being widely blamed for that poor showing, Donald Trump struck back on New Year’s Day, writing on Truth Social: “It wasn’t my fault that the Republicans didn’t live up to expectations in the MidTerms. I was 233-20! It was the ‘abortion issue,’ poorly handled by many Republicans, especially those that firmly insisted on No Exceptions, even in the case of Rape, Incest, or Life of the Mother, that lost large numbers of Voters.

Trump is correct again. Some Republicans are really stupid. Who the HELL doesn't want to give an exception for the life of the mother or incest or rape?

Nothing is ever his fault. ReNaziKlans did not want him anywhere near the midterms, and instead he endorsed losing candidate like Lying Kari Lake.

Who holds the House?

Trump has never screwed up. He is always perfect. If you don't believe that, then just ask him or his MAGAs.
I know for a fact that the folks in my AO, who at one time you would have considered his ardent supporters, have soured on him "hugely" both after the PA and GA debacle and due to his general demeanor since he had the election stolen from him.

If we want someone to vote for that never takes responsibility for anything we would vote for dems. ;)

I'm guessing there will be better gop hopefuls out there to choose from....At least I hope so.

Many news pundits said the same thing that the abortion issue is why there was no red wave. Trump likes to stir the pot.
Well he kicked that pot over and put the fire out.....I'd like to see him burn out, sooner rather than later.

That said states like TX and OK really screwed the pooch with their draconian anti-abortion laws.

I think History needs a voice here.Just ask what Trump wasn't correct about.
Life is already too taxing.With some Greta chick coming of age who knows
what kind of Bikini she got for Christmas.Or what kind of Bowling ball
Old Joe Biden unwrapped a week and a half ago.
I mean ,who the Hell needs Hell when Biden's in charge.
Hell comes a callin' like automatically.Like in a car wash.

Forum List

Back