Trump destroyed our most important alliance

What? Don't get aid from Americans?

Who the fuck do you think pays for all the RD on all the medicine they reieve?

Who do you think subsidizes their military?

This is the dumbest take i've ever heard. EUros thinking they don't recieve subsidy from us is the height of insanity. We literally park our troops in Europe to make sure the stupid fuckers don't start offing eachother whole sale. Again

Are you an American? Where teh fuck do get ideas like this?

The only reason europe isn't a shit hole is because Americans willed it so. We could have very easily kept you all dirt poor if we wanted.

Obama got them to increase their NATO contribution incrementally.

Europeans also develop new medicines..

Why would the US want the Europeans to be dirt poor? We aren't Israel..

As for US bases..Who benefits?????

Charleston sure benefitted when the Naval Base left.

Yes, I'm an American.. since my ancestors were exploring the Hudson River long ago.

Have you lived in Europe?

Obama got them to increase their NATO contribution incrementally.

Europeans also develop new medicines..

Why would the US want the Europeans to be dirt poor? We aren't Israel..

As for US bases..Who benefits?????

Charleston sure benefitted when the Naval Base left.

Yes, I'm an American.. since my ancestors were exploring the Hudson River long ago.

Have you lived in Europe?

Oh man more than not enough is still not enough

europeans develop far less medicine because they refuse to fund it. We produce way more innovation with half the people and a similar median IQ, slightly lower.

Because we've fought two world wars over that land and if they unify or some one attempts it we will fight a third

Europeans mostly. We benefit by not having to murder you again

Again, small benefits relative to the cost. Our navy is designed to work autonomously much farther than any other force int he world (really that's true for all our forces). We could project power to europe without those bases.

How the fuck do you not see us subsidizing them then? What? That's not an American perspective lol

And no, why would i want to? Why would i need to? What anecdote could possibly give me that info i'm not military. Living in france or germany wouldn't change my knowledge of htis subject at all. That is not how you learn about geopolitics and international relations.

The fact you think AMericans aren't subsidizing Europeans more than Israelis in a cumulative sense is insane. And you know i hate the fucking zionists.

Pity you never heard of him.

Evan McMullin for Senate | An Independent Voice for Utah
Evan McMullin is a proud Utahn, former undercover CIA officer and chief policy director in Congress, who ran for president in 2016 as an Independent. Evan grew up in a family like many in America, one that struggled to put food on the table and heat their home in the winter.
a pity?....why?.....i dont live in Utah so why should i have heard of him?...

europeans develop far less medicine because they refuse to fund it. We produce way more innovation with half the people and a similar median IQ, slightly lower.
After we find R&D on those medicines
Guess who ends up paying significantly more for them?

Suckers!

Forget about the EU let's go it alone with China? WTF? The EU has the largest GDP in the world.

And we should let those relationships slip because of one reason and one reason only. They don't care for TFG. Cult.

After we find R&D on those medicines
Guess who ends up paying significantly more for them?

Suckers!

Yea i understand this

I just said we subsidize them

That's undeniable

Why do you say shit like this as a gotcha when you're just repeating the obvious implications of what I say?

Yes TPP isn't bad as long as it excludes china...Yes we subsidize RD through paying for medicine. Yet you say it to me like i didn't just bring it up you dipshit. My god. Been debating idiots so long you're not even sure what to say but repeat back to me what i said.

the eu has double the population and almost hte same GDP

What were you saying about China?

They are substantively poorer than Americans. And we subsidize their lifestyle in healthcare and military

We don't. We're talking a couple of points of GDP, that's it. It's not making or breaking Europe. Plus, we want to be there.

They're paupers. We built their economies lol

You didn't. Maybe FDR and those helped build back up post war Europe did, not you.

Must be why all our allies were making jokes at Biden's expense in Scotland and at G20

Biden has made us the laughingstock of the world

Forget about the EU let's go it alone with China? WTF? The EU has the largest GDP in the world.

And we should let those relationships slip because of one reason and one reason only. They don't care for TFG. Cult.

The EU is not a country dumbass

What were you saying about China?

We don't. We're talking a couple of points of GDP, that's it. It's not making or breaking Europe. Plus, we want to be there.

You didn't. Maybe FDR and those helped build back up post war Europe did, not you.

They have double the population, that's vastly poorer

And yea i did

And continue to. Who the fuck do you think pays the uncle sam's bills? We do dipshit

I never said they were, are you unaware of what the EU is?

You implied it by comparing them to China, a country.

lol

"this monetary union is as big as china"

Ok sooooo?

If they were a country you'd have a point. But if they were a country we'd be in WW3 right now so that doesn't really matter. You stupid peasant. Go google "geopolitics" and "international relations", spend a few days reading. THen come back

Holy shit i lose faith in democracy every day. Bring on the strong man. Foreign policy as a great power is so simple it takes a few hours people.

They have double the population, that's vastly poorer

Oh, ok. I guess China then would be small potatoes then as their per capita GDP isn't worth bragging about. 1/6th of the global economy is the EU. Why would we want to ignore some of our most important trading partners? Some of those countries have a much better per capita GDP than the U.S.

And yea i did

And continue to. Who the fuck do you think pays the uncle sam's bills? We do dipshit

I hope we pay our own bills. We're the ones who've benefited far more from NATO than anyone else. We've managed to create a buffer zone of allies. Allies that have managed to keep the peace for over 70 years and have only been called to aid an ally once. Us.

The cult doesn't like the EU because of their at least perceived views of TFG. Same with Canada. Get over yourselves, we need trustworthy allies and the countries that now make up the EU have been some of our most reliable and longest relationships on the globe. Throw it away? What are you 12 and just learned how to play Risk?

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

Trump got the deadbeats to pay their bills. I fail to see what we gain by allowing them to fuck us up the ass.

Forum List

Back