Trump destroyed our most important alliance

OP
rightwinger

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

No one with a brain gives a fuck about what a bunch of European welfare queens think. They've been screwing us on trade and defense for decades, heaven forbid we expect them to level the playing field and pay their fair share.

Our biggest economic and military threat is China.
Our most effective strategy is a global alliance with EU, Japan and S Korea to compete with them.

Trump pissing them all off did not help us.

And you just voted for the manchurian candidate. You're a idiot of the first order!
I voted for a candidate who understands the US role in global politics and the global economy

A man who understands diplomacy is more than.....Me! Me! Me!

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

No one with a brain gives a fuck about what a bunch of European welfare queens think. They've been screwing us on trade and defense for decades, heaven forbid we expect them to level the playing field and pay their fair share.

Our biggest economic and military threat is China.
Our most effective strategy is a global alliance with EU, Japan and S Korea to compete with them.

Trump pissing them all off did not help us.

And you just voted for the manchurian candidate. You're a idiot of the first order!
I voted for a candidate who understands the US role in global politics and the global economy

A man who understands diplomacy is more than.....Me! Me! Me!

You voted for the manchurian candidate. A candidate wholly owned by the chinese communist party. As are, apparently, you.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List