Trump destroyed our most important alliance

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

No one with a brain gives a fuck about what a bunch of European welfare queens think. They've been screwing us on trade and defense for decades, heaven forbid we expect them to level the playing field and pay their fair share.

Our biggest economic and military threat is China.
Our most effective strategy is a global alliance with EU, Japan and S Korea to compete with them.

Trump pissing them all off did not help us.

And you just voted for the manchurian candidate. You're a idiot of the first order!

I voted for a candidate who understands the US role in global politics and the global economy

A man who understands diplomacy is more than.....Me! Me! Me!

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

No one with a brain gives a fuck about what a bunch of European welfare queens think. They've been screwing us on trade and defense for decades, heaven forbid we expect them to level the playing field and pay their fair share.

Our biggest economic and military threat is China.
Our most effective strategy is a global alliance with EU, Japan and S Korea to compete with them.

Trump pissing them all off did not help us.

And you just voted for the manchurian candidate. You're a idiot of the first order!

I voted for a candidate who understands the US role in global politics and the global economy

You voted for the manchurian candidate. A candidate wholly owned by the chinese communist party. As are, apparently, you.

so-what%20%282%29-M.jpg

Folks do know these are the same assholes that screwed America during that oil for food fiasco, right?

Huh?
The Oil For Food program was where the US was illegally blockading civilian commerce to Iraq, and the rest of the world convinced the US to at least allow Iraq to trade oil for food.
The US was the bad guy and violated a number of Geneva Conventions.

Huh?
The Oil For Food program was where the US was illegally blockading civilian commerce to Iraq, and the rest of the world convinced the US to at least allow Iraq to trade oil for food.
The US was the bad guy and violated a number of Geneva Conventions.
Oh, bullshit! Iraq was violating the terms imposed on them by the United Nations after they invaded Kuwait and tried to seize that nation. The US was the "good guy" who came to the rescue of Kuwait.

Actually, Winger...you voted for Joe Biden...the dumbest man in the Senate for much of the past forty years and someone who hasn't been right about a single foreign policy issue since Richard Nixon was in office!

First off, the world can go fuck itself. The world has no say in what we the people decide.

If the world does not "trust" us to not elect another Donald Trump, what do you think they should do about it?

I know you don't see how tyrannical you can easily become. That is because you do not value liberty and are incapable of self-governance. You and I do not belong in the same country.

The PEOPLE never wanted Donald Trump in the first place. He was only elected because of the electoral college. The majority of Republicans voted against him in the primaries. The majority of Americans voted for Hillary in 2016, and the overwhelming majority voted for Biden in 2020.

Trump keeps inflicting himself on voters who don't want him.

Seriously Right, you are losing your marbles. The US was the leader of the FREE WORLD BEFORE Obama----Obama made the world think of us as weak while Biden is showing our enemies that they can attack our allies and us...The stench coming from Europe is of BIDEN shitting himself at the Vatican and elsewhere.

And No Right, your comments did not age well---Biden is really fucking over clearly.

The PEOPLE never wanted Donald Trump in the first place. He was only elected because of the electoral college. The majority of Republicans voted against him in the primaries. The majority of Americans voted for Hillary in 2016, and the overwhelming majority voted for Biden in 2020.

Trump keeps inflicting himself on voters who don't want him.
Oh stop---dems cheated with Hilliary like they did with Biden...just after losing Hiliary's election, the dems cheated more to make sure shit for brains Biden made it in.

I personally saw the DEMS send around their operatives to vote multiple times by going to different counties in SC to vote to get OBAMA in even though I think Obama would have won anyways even without them cheating. With Hilliary they had to cheat, but didn't cheat enough. With BIDen they had to cheat a lot and have the swamp repubs help which they got.

Seriously Right, you are losing your marbles. The US was the leader of the FREE WORLD BEFORE Obama----Obama made the world think of us as weak while Biden is showing our enemies that they can attack our allies and us...The stench coming from Europe is of BIDEN shitting himself at the Vatican and elsewhere.

And No Right, your comments did not age well---Biden is really fucking over clearly.
Has it even occurred to you that RWer is a wuss?

Plus looked at he did to the Kurds, who's going to trust US after that. He abdicated our world leadership. Europe was dominated by one maniac during WWII, they don't want anything to do with another one or the people who would follow one.

Plus looked at he did to the Kurds, who's going to trust US after that. He abdicated our world leadership. Europe was dominated by one maniac during WWII, they don't want anything to do with another one or the people who would follow one.

Creating another Israel in the Middle East is not the way forward.

Forum List

Back