Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

Meadows turned over a version of the PowerPoint presentation that he received in an email and spanned 38 pages, according to a source familiar with the matter.

No info on who sent the email.

Fake fucking nooz.

Trump Dossier 2.0. I sure hope there are pissing Russian prostitutes in it. I loves me some Russian prostitutes. Just yesterday I watched The Equalizer with Denzel Washington. He sure took care of them Russian pimps.

Meadows turned over a version of the PowerPoint presentation that he received in an email and spanned 38 pages, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Fake fucking nooz.
Any first year computer science student can trace back who sent the email. Think the U.S. Govt. can't?

Yep, Meadows must have gotten it from the Russians.
nope....China.
Sure....Trump had to work out details with his staff to prevent the Democrats from certifying the election.....this is called exploring your options.
This story addresses this with the false premise that there was no election fraud.
Nothing in the article says anything about causing a riot.
They also played fast and loose with the use of the phrase "coup attempt".

Powerpoint......all the best insurrections use it.
Hey....now....we all know MSN would never even dream of lying to us.

Meadows was ordered to turn over documents today....and this story was already written....and released to the public....essentially breaking the law.
Everyone knows you can't release documents in a DOJ investigation or a congressional investigation to the public....not legally.

Last edited:
So democrats can get away with burning down and terrorizing for a year. But on one specific day for a few hours, people fight back and shazzam shazam, its worse than the big bang and 9/11? Because democrats say so...Excuse me but no...
I'm sorry, what were they fighting back inside the capital?

EDIT: Why did you give my post a thumbs up? I'm clearly asking you what people attempting to overturn the leadership of the country has to do with riots in other parts of the country. Dummy.

Last edited:

Fake fucking nooz.
Thread.

democrats ald libr
So, 9/10ths of all the civil unrest and Democratic sponsored/supported race riots all the damage they did, that doesn't merit any investigation of any kind? But just that ONE day by that ONE specific group above all else merits this much attention? Explain that to me.

Last edited:

EDIT: Why did you give my post a thumbs up? I'm clearly asking you what people attempting to overturn the leadership of the country has to do with riots in other parts of the country. Dummy.
Actually it had everything to do with it......on one hand the Dems were claiming that burning down car dealerships is mostly peacefull protests....whereas showing up to protest a stolen election is overturning Democracy and an insurrection. Democrats wanted to make sure that their opponents wouldn't be allowed to do what they were paying criminals to do for them all over the country....even thou it says in the constitution that they have every right to do it in the peaceful manner it started out to be. Then the DNC told their Capital thugs to shoot teargas canisters into these peaceful Trump supporters.........right when they were fixing to leave.

Forum List

Back