Ex-White House Press Secretary Warns trump 'Will Be About Revenge' If Reelected

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Wow if this woman is honest and she's right, the United States better make sure that man is never our president again.

Not just him but anyone who is a trump person. That person will be about revenge too.

Our nation is facing some very hard and challenging times. Yes, more than what we've faced thus far.

trump never gave a rat's ass about the United States and our people. He never will. It's all about him.

This man doesn't care if he destroys our nation. All he wants is revenge.

I just hope that there are enough sane, honest, decent and good people in America to make sure that trump and other politicians like him don't destroy our nation.

:auiqs.jpg:

It's extremely doubtful he will be the candidate, but as a musing thought, against whom will such revenge be directed?

I would venture none who are undeserving. Send the Democrats and their "Republican" minions to the public stocks.

Wow if this woman is honest and she's right, the United States better make sure that man is never our president again.

Not just him but anyone who is a trump person. That person will be about revenge too.

Our nation is facing some very hard and challenging times. Yes, more than what we've faced thus far.

trump never gave a rat's ass about the United States and our people. He never will. It's all about him.

I just hope that there are enough sane, honest, decent and good people in America to make sure that trump and other politicians like him don't destroy our nation.

She would be more credible if she were donating the proceeds of her book to charity

Which she’s not

Progs are all about revenge. It is endless and vicious.

Trump made our country better. It was you loons trying to destroy it, and you still are.

She's just shilling her book and looking for handouts.

Do you ever NOT think about Trump?

Every damn thread...

Christ

Real ironic considering how the dysfunctional Biden regime has been about wiping out everything, good
or otherwise, Trump ever did.

Look how nervous and paranoid the leftist swine are. They can see they fucked up and illegitimately put a real idiot in the White House and the people despise him.
So now they are laying down their rational, three years ahead of time, for dealing with political payback.

If revenge is all he wants, then I might have to vote for him twice in 2024. I would far prefer a POTUS who just wants to piss people off for no reason than the one we have who is bending over backwards trying to fuck up everybody's lives.

^^Poor little anti-American communist.

You should be terrified of the Return of President Trump. Your incompetent Destroyer-in-Chief Xiden is destroying America. He’s doing exactly what every radical leftwing lunatic has been dreaming about. You’ve all been exposed for the fascist authoritarians you are. Biden is the most unpopular “President“ of all time. People literally chanting “FUCK JOE BIDEN” is a national movement. He’s destroying people’s lives, and pissing off average normies who don’t care about politics.

A reckoning is coming, and you little shit weasels aren’t going to like it!

Damn right it will be about revenge,it will be about getting revenge putting all the criminal politicians working fir China behind bars fir their criminal vote fraud they were involved in.

Another troll thread from the resident leftist troll Dana7360

She doesn't want to debate, she wants to preach her woke BS.

Wow if this woman is honest and she's right,
Which is itself highly suspect.

the United States better make sure that man is never our president again. Not just him but anyone who is a trump person. That person will be about revenge too.
Wow. Why don't we just include all Scottish and white people to make SURE we never get a president who is about revenge! Maybe you should have thought of that all the years you were F-ing him over so badly screwing him to give him a REASON to want revenge!

And all of it thrust upon us by the democrats, right down to putting that unelected cretin Joe Biden in. Reason enough for revenge. After all, this is all you democrats talked about for four years.

trump never gave a rat's ass about the United States and our people.
Fuck off with your stupid gaslighted mind rot. He cares more than the next ten presidents you can name combined.

Says the party actually destroying our nation. I'm willing to take my chances and hope Trump nails you assholes to the wall before you totally wreck this country. I'll even buy the nails.

I have no worries about Trump "destroying" the nation. He made America great again. Trump's coming back bigger than ever, Trump is going to win by more than ever, and there will be hell for democrats and RINOs to pay to all you fuckers who made his life hell, deprived him of his human rights, interfered in government, conspired against him, and stole his election criminally.

And I'll be laughing my ass off applauding and cheering him on all the way.

Sucks to be you.

Toupee24.jpg

Mandated Jabz, and threatening to impoverish anyone who dared vote to President Trump last year is the most Vindictive Vengeful thing I have ever seen an Illegitimate Dictator like Faux Xiden, do.

Dr. Mengele Much?

Another thread for The Flame Zone or Conspiracy Theories.

Forum List

Back