Trump defies rules of nobility...again!

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Here we go again! Donald Trump is once again being called out for defying the privileged class their due deference. Just when you think Trump cant possibly stick his finger in the eye of ruling class conventions to any greater degree he goes and treats them like any other human in spite of their protected status.

Trump draws rebukes for scolding female reporters of color

"Trump draws rebukes for scolding female reporters of color
'I watch you a lot, you ask a lot of stupid questions,' Trump told CNN reporter Abby Phillip, who is black."

The media elites have given him every warning possible including just plain explaining "this reporter is black...watch your uppity mouthy Trump!" They aren't even being subtle about establishing who is protected class and who isn't.

Cant stump the Trump. I think he will continue to treat all citizens as equal citizens. And the media will keep warning him.

For an explanation see previous discussion on USMB

Last edited:
Wow. They fucking BAN Accosta, a White Male, and the press is spreading the lie that he is harsher to black reporters?

Anyone who would say that is a race baiting piece of shit.

'Bout time somebody told the sorry scum to shut up.

Wow. They fucking BAN Accosta, a White Male, and the press is spreading the lie that he is harsher to black reporters?

I dunno, but isn't a name like "Acosta" hispanic?

If they can call Zimmerman white, I can call Acosta white.

Different rules for different folks is a dem game. FUck them all.

Acosta is part of another plan. But in this case the problem is Trump is speaking back to the nobility. They keep warning him in the headlines "this person is black...back off""

But as far as Acosta I have a prediction. This comes out of the midterms. It is the next phase of attack. Democrats are pretty powerless politically having had their asses kicked all over the country. But their money and control of the powerful positions in our society is still there. Democrats are still supported by the wealthiest and most powerful media conglomerates the world has ever seen. And so that is what they will use.
Reporters have been ordered to fall on their swords now in an effort to hobble our President. It will backfire. We dont care what liberal reporters do or if they are all banned. Or walk out. Or boycott or whatever they are ordered to do by the House Dems. The air will be clearer without them.

But I dont think they ever expected him to defy the black nobility and treat them like every other citizen LOL The shock in that headline...."Trump told CNN reporter Abby Phillip,who is black."...I love the shock!

45614112_10212802354389350_6245717415796146176_n.jpg

You can easily see what new plan they have come up with. It will dominate the news cycle, which they control, for a few days or weeks..like family separations or Kavanaugh rape accusations..(hey whatever happened to David Hogg btw...?) and then shift to some other attack. The Democrats pick small wedge points and order the media to hammer at them. Then it goes away once they have established maximum damage in the particular focus area for that week.

Out of the midterm elections comes the new strategy.

Trump threatens more reporters’ credentials as he slams ‘stupid’ questioning

Last edited:

He isnt a white male, but a White Hispanic like George Zimmerman, who if Obama had a son, he would look like Dead Trayvon Martin, who was shot by Democrat Voter George.

Jim Acosta
American Journalist
Abilio James "Jim" Acosta is an American journalist who is the chief White House correspondent for CNN, although he has been barred by the White House from entering its premises until further notice. Previously, Acosta served as the national political correspondent for CNN.
Guy was too ashamed of his heritage and took a "White" man name to make it.

If they can call Zimmerman white, I can call Acosta white.

Different rules for different folks is a dem game. FUck them all.

Remember when they said the shooter Nikolas Cruz was a "white nationalist"? Whatever suits their propaganda..though they were trolled pretty hard in that one case. 4chan was trying, and succeeded, in proving how gullible and biased the media-elite complex is.

Under the normal rules of employment, in a non-soros funded corporation, Acosta would be fired for ruining his company's access. But in this case being expelled was the goal. He will get a raise.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back