Trump Defiant!

3 lies in your post. I'm sure the pussygrabber would be proud of you.

And Hillary Clinton would be proud of you.
Thank you for the compliment.

:cuckoo: :rolleyes-41:
Hillary has helped people all her adult life. She's a good woman That's something no one would ever accuse trumpof doing.
You're so fuckin stupid you probably actually believe that.
It's the facts. Something you're allergic to. You obviously know nothing about her other than your hate filled conspiracy theories.
She has dedicated her life to helping children and families and has the record to prove it. Trump has dedicated his life to enriching himself... at the expense of others and for some sick reason you find that appealing.

1. 3 days ago Trump blamed both sides - the Trumptards praised him

2. 2 days ago Trump flip flopped and called out the neo-Nazis specifically - the Trumptards praised him.

3. A day ago Trump flop flipped and went back to blaming both sides - the Trumptards praise him.

Classic cult behavior.

Trump blames 'both sides' because that is the position that David Duke likes.
And you praise hillarys panties. Worthless marxist libtard.

And they wonder why I mock homeschooling.
They probably wonder a lot of things about you. No. 1 being why you need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you. I got that answer. The answer is because you're stupid. It happens.

Trump blames 'both sides' because that is the position that David Duke likes.
And you praise hillarys panties. Worthless marxist libtard.
There's something seriously wrong with you. I mean really. Do you drown puppies, torture children.... everything about you reeks sociopath.
Yeah we know how you libtards think. Either conform to your marxist agenda, or you're a sociopath. How does it feel to be an idiot?

Truth ALWAYS hurts. Trump is saying what they don't want to hear..therefore...he is this or he is that. I saw his comments and nodded my head. He was right on the mark in what he said. At least I don't have my head buried in the sand and HEARD what he was saying.

if this incident had happened under Obama,,,,Barry would of accused all the white people of acting stupidly
Trump won with the media and both political parties attacking him and he will win again....the majority are with him
yeah... just try to win with 34 % of the vote. That's how far his base has eroded. But stay in your bubble. It will pop soon enough.

I think you might be wrong on this one. I think there is a silent majority out there. The media and the political propaganda prostitutes trying to force Trump to limit his criticisms to whites may have been enough to become the straw what breaks the camel's back.

Trump only garnered 63+ millions vote despite with massive impressive rallies we ever seen.
With what is going on you do not expect the 63+ millions are still there? Do not expect to gain more votes of what they seeing how this petulant ignorant lying chief dividing this country.
Remember majority of Americans hate racism and hate groups.

I disagree. Most Americans support racism and hate groups provided they are anti-white. For once on this board, let's be honest.

Whether you're talking about the Muslim that killed 49 people in a gay bar in Florida or the Muslim soldier that turned on his fellow U.S. soldiers in the U.S. killing at least a dozen, there is NO dispute that their reign of terror, hate and paranoia ends in death and destruction:

BIG LIST of Muslim terror attacks in U.S. since 9/11

When their mosques are burned down or when they are confronted by other people in America, the system protects their rights and everybody is cool with it. We don't hear the masses claiming that a president or other political leader is pro-Muslim when they denounce acts of violence against Muslims.

What you're basically saying is that it's okay to hate IF you're Muslim.

Then you have these scumbags from the black leadership.

Years ago, Al Sharpton the preacher wannabe conspired with a girl named Twana Brawley. Brawley accused the KKK of having beaten and raped her and then spreading feces over her face and body. She hid out in Sharpton's church and the world condemned the white racists.

Yet that turned out to be a hoax. But, Sharpton would go on to not only be accepted in America, but to even appear in a cameo in the Boston Legal series. He's a big freaking famous celebrity, but the POS is a racist. And the masses have allowed that man to go without criticism since the 1980s.

Multiply that kind of B.S. over and over and over again. THAT is why you have white supremacists, white nationalists, the alt right, nazis, KKK, etc. The hypocrisy regarding the race issue makes me want to vomit. Racism is only a despicable act when whites are doing it.

You say Trump wants a separation of the races. Compared to what? Forced racial amalgamation? Racial quotas, preferential hiring schemes, wholesale inter-racial marriages, and affirmative action?

Even if Trump wants a separation of the races, it is a constitutional impossibility. Could it be that Trump just wants everybody to have the equal protection of the laws? Are you about to repudiate the 14th Amendment and tell us it does not apply to whites that we can label as racist?

Do you really think America should use force to make people accept your idea of a utopia? Do those whites that do not want to integrate with you deserve something less than the protections available to every person that stands within our borders? On what basis? Is that in the Constitution?

BTW, since you cannot accept those people, why would you want to force them into your neighborhood? Don't you have enough chaos and civil unrest? You aren't going to accept them; they won't accept you. Do you have a better solution (a real and viable solution) other than separation?

The vast majority - vast - get on okay. The problem with black and white racists is that they are given oxygen. I don't think any society should tolerate racists. The problem is, that there is a lot of "I'm not racist, but.." from the right. However, it needs to be said the white racism has a long, long, long history in the USA. The likes of Malcolm X and the Muslim Brotherhood came about directly due to white racism.

Force who into whose neighbourhood??

Commenting on your last sentence, this is my response:

You may feel that racism is wrong and you don't think any society should tolerate them. But, they exist AND America has an absolute guarantee of the equal protection of the laws.

Some people are for abortion; some against. And, we are NOT a democracy, so it doesn't matter who has the most people behind their efforts. So, we protect both sides equally.

When you say that a society should not tolerate racists, then ultimately you would force other people to accept your beliefs. You would force private employers to give jobs to unqualified people just to prove the employer isn't racist; you'd force a homeowner to rent out a house to people he don't want living in HIS home just because it's "racist."

We have made room for Muslims, communists, pedophiles / sexual deviants / the LGBT community, and non-Christian religions. We tolerate black racism and every social, political and economic belief on the face of this earth. Yet we cannot tolerate "racism?"

Really? It's acceptable to make room for a religion whose adherents have murdered our citizenry wholesale, but you get your boxers in a bunch over people that are "racist." You've got to be kidding.

No, he has kids. Particularly his son Alexander-
Alex-Soros.jpg

so what happens when george soros dies,,,,so will the paid protesters?

Trump is a tool. Both sides my arse. The 'other side' wants separation of the races. If you want that, then I guess he is your guy...

Trump has no moral compass. Never has, never will.
Lately, "the other side" has also called for segregation and all kinds of shit.
You dont have a moral compass or a brain.

Hillary has helped herself and those loyal enough to cover for her. That's it.
It's always amusing to observe all the apologists for the Left here, come out of their mushrooms and start attacking conservatives and patriots.The same way the Left attacks history, monuments, etc... that does not fit their agenda .

Funny to observe ...but not for too long.:rolleyes:

They are really pathetic.
3 lies in your post. I'm sure the pussygrabber would be proud of you.

And Hillary Clinton would be proud of you.
Thank you for the compliment.

:cuckoo: :rolleyes-41:
Hillary has helped people all her adult life. She's a good woman That's something no one would ever accuse trumpof doing.

Trumps 31 state win is a fact. Hillary lost 31. Fact.
304 electoral votes vs Hillary's 227. Fact.
conservatives/real americans are just so sick and tired of having to listen to the loons bring up that the bitch won by 3 million votes,,but forget to bring up that about 33% of Californians are illegal/border line illegal,,and most likely voted

That's because Hillary's 3 million vote edge is a FACT, the illegal vote in california is wild ass speculation, supported with no evidence or proof.

Forum List

Back