Trump Defiant!

Trump is actually around 65% being pollsters tend to take their polls in states the Bitch won in
That's not even a good lie oh wait... look who I'm talking to... the Liar who said the driver who killed the woman inC- Ville was a democrat.

if this incident had happened under Obama,,,,Barry would of accused all the white people of acting stupidly
Trump won with the media and both political parties attacking him and he will win again....the majority are with him
yeah... just try to win with 34 % of the vote. That's how far his base has eroded. But stay in your bubble. It will pop soon enough.

I think you might be wrong on this one. I think there is a silent majority out there. The media and the political propaganda prostitutes trying to force Trump to limit his criticisms to whites may have been enough to become the straw what breaks the camel's back.

Trump is actually around 65% being pollsters tend to take their polls in states the Bitch won in
Still laughing at this one. I'd ask for a link but we both know you don't have one. Your mother ought to wash your mouth out with soap.

why not take a Trump Poll in places like Boca Raton/Naples/Sarasota,,,,,,?? cause CNN wont want to reveal the results of Trump at 85% Approval !!!

Trump supporting these hate groups is a sad day for America.
I always knew his condemnation yesterday Monday against NAZI and white supremacist was not sincere. But lies as always.
He doesn't even know the difference between Gen. Robert Lee and George Washington. Sad.
Thanks god several GOPs came in and blasted this kid. Sad.

if this incident had happened under Obama,,,,Barry would of accused all the white people of acting stupidly
Trump won with the media and both political parties attacking him and he will win again....the majority are with him
yeah... just try to win with 34 % of the vote. That's how far his base has eroded. But stay in your bubble. It will pop soon enough.

I think you might be wrong on this one. I think there is a silent majority out there. The media and the political propaganda prostitutes trying to force Trump to limit his criticisms to whites may have been enough to become the straw what breaks the camel's back.
Total bullshit.
His base has eroded from the low 40's ( stillbad) to now 34% and dropping. He's already lost the independents that held their nose to vote for him.
No president has ever won a election with34% of the vote.
Interesting you think middle America will side with the white supremacists and neonazis.

But me not understand why the media has a problem with his statement?

Trump supporting these hate groups is a sad day for America.
I always knew his condemnation yesterday Monday against NAZI and white supremacist was not sincere. But lies as always.
He doesn't even know the difference between Gen. Robert Lee and George Washington. Sad.
Thanks god several GOPs came in and blasted this kid. Sad.
Every time he talks history he falls flat on his face. He's not a student of history. He's actually not a reader in general.
As I heard the great writer/ performer Randy Newman say yesterday," the guy is stupid ... and lazy. Two bad traits for a president."

Actually it is the Dems that push for separation of the races. They have been since day one. Wonder why colleges are segregating Blacks by giving them safe spaces/housing? There is much more to it than a safe space. They have been segregating Blacks within their stronghold cities for ever. They are still that way today. No improvement. Want to deny their kids school vouchers. The real reason? They might end up in their kids schools. It is utterly sickening.
Sure they appoint their -token- Black person to a position, to try to hide their outright racism, but do they ever really give them a chance to shine on their own. No. Do they push for abortion? Of course. To help keep their numbers from growing. Today the percentage of Blacks in this country is just over 3% more than it was 50 years ago, yet Hispanics have grown from 4.5% to almost 18%.
They use the race card, telling them they have always been there for them, yet they fought all civil rights bills benefiting the Black community.
People are blind if they can't see what is happening.

Trump is a tool. Both sides my arse. The 'other side' wants separation of the races. If you want that, then I guess he is your guy...

Trump has no moral compass. Never has, never will.

Well be fair. Blacks want separation of the races.

University of San Francisco to host blacks-only student orientation - The College Fix

Black only orientation. Black only dormitories. Black only safe spaces. Black only study groups.

Seems like the demand for separation of the races is coming from the blacks.

Actually it is the Dems that push for separation of the races. They have been since day one. Wonder why colleges are segregating Blacks by giving them safe spaces/housing? There is much more to it than a safe space. They have been segregating Blacks within their stronghold cities for ever. They are still that way today. No improvement. Want to deny their kids school vouchers. The real reason? They might end up in their kids schools. It is utterly sickening.
Sure they appoint their -token- Black person to a position, to try to hide their outright racism, but do they ever really give them a chance to shine on their own. No. Do they push for abortion? Of course. To help keep their numbers from growing. Today the percentage of Blacks in this country is just over 3% more than it was 50 years ago, yet Hispanics have grown from 4.5% to almost 18%.
They use the race card, telling them they have always been there for them, yet they fought all civil rights bills benefiting the Black community.
People are blind if they can't see what is happening.

Trump is a tool. Both sides my arse. The 'other side' wants separation of the races. If you want that, then I guess he is your guy...

Trump has no moral compass. Never has, never will.

Well be fair. Blacks want separation of the races.

University of San Francisco to host blacks-only student orientation - The College Fix

Black only orientation. Black only dormitories. Black only safe spaces. Black only study groups.

Seems like the demand for separation of the races is coming from the blacks.
What we can clearly see is your unbridled racism.

We are all so proud of President Trump! Even holds the record for the highest approval of an elected President at 77% !!!!
:party:
And even to this day.,....Trump is still hovering around 77/79% :mm:

Forum List

Back