trump criticizes Biden for attacks on Houthi terrorists

I feel sorry for the poor bastards having to live under the rule of Hamas and suffer the consequences of Hamas's massacre on Oct 7th . As well as feeling sorry the Palestinians in the West Bank who are having their land violently taken from them in piecemeal fashion by the Likud.
But not sorry enough to oppose the U.S. bombing the capital city of a country for putting pressure on Israel to stop indiscriminately massacring those "poor bastards." Got it.

Nobody wants WWIII, there is no winner in WWIII.
You TRULY have no idea what's going on or who our warlords are.

WW3 was cued up in Ukraine for lazy psychopath Hillary.

But then Trump happened.

Hence your being ginned into hysterical hatred for him.
You people and your high drama is a bit too much to take some days
You dupes and your arrogant/narcissistic ignorance will get us all killed someday.

Possibly soon.

Last edited:
But not sorry enough to oppose the U.S. bombing the capital city of a country for putting pressure on Israel to stop indiscriminately massacring those "poor bastards." Got it.
Not going to oppose bombing Yemen for attacking international shipping and our military ships in international waters. Especially if that's how they intend to pressure Israel to stop it's retaliation against Hamas.

Do none of the Trump faithful remember Trump bombing the shit out of Yemen for most of his time in office?
They may or may not, but I do.

The fifth US prez to do so.

It was and is disgusting.

But the difference between Trump and Biden is that the latter is about to escalate us into a hot WW3.

Not going to oppose bombing Yemen for attacking international shipping and our military ships in international waters. Especially if that's how they intend to pressure Israel to stop it's retaliation against Hamas.
You are supporting incredible violence because you fear that you'll be inconvenienced. Good for you.

I, and every knowledgeable Conservative, warned you people about dimocrap scum.

People -- They're stupid. They're weak. They're easily pushed around because they're weak. But they're bullies at the same time.

They run their fucking mouths and piss people off, then when they're challenged, they run like the cowards they are. ALL of them.

Iran knows they can suck Sponge Brains Shits Pants into a shooting War, then when the going gets tough, they'll pull a 'dimocrap scum' maneuver and run like the cowards they are.

Russia made a Deal with Iran. Iran got Hamas to Invade Israel, knowing it would distract the easily distracted Sponge Brains Shits Pants.

This takes pressure off Russia in Ukraine (it's already being felt) and welds Iran Closer to Russia. Don't shit yourself, Iran is a threat.

Now, all they gotta do is persuade China to Invade Taiwan. They want to anyway and what better time than when you have dimocrap FILTH, cowards all, every last one of them, in office more interested in grifting the Country than protecting it.

It's gonna happen, people. Then, when WWIII starts, the fat, white, suburban Karens will cry like little bitches when the goobermint comes for their useless Gen Z spawn to fight and die in a War of their own making.

movie-kid-enjoying-show-eating-popcorn-5vz8a9dy4q5oft32.gif

More than 10,000 Palestinian children murdered in 3 months.

If that's your idea of acceptable "retaliation," you may be a Nazi.

Hmm disrupting shipping bad, ethnically cleansing a population good. Got it.
I don't want to 'ethnically cleanse' theme. I would prefer to kill every fucking one of them.

They're not 'people' they are a disease.

After what they did in Israel, they deserve the 'Punic' Treatment

I don't want to 'ethnically cleanse' theme. I would prefer to kill every fucking one of them.

They're not 'people' they are a disease.

After what they did in Israel, they deserve the 'Punic' Treatment
Yes you are a murderous villain who helps justify radicalization against the United States. I'm not questioning that, so don't worry about it.

More than 10,000 Palestinian children murdered in 3 months.

If that's your idea of acceptable "retaliation," you may be a Nazi.
A number provide by.....wait for it....the same bunch of fine fellows that went on the murderous rampage in Israel. Hamas. You trust them huh?

Furthermore you had to lie about what and why I said retaliation. I never said it was my idea of acceptable. This is about our retaliation against Yemen for bombing shipping and our sailors in international waters.

Yes you are a murderous villain who helps justify radicalization against the United States. I'm not questioning that, so don't worry about it.
Are you so stupid that you believe these people could possibly hate us any more than they already do??

You really are a dumbass. Or, you're trying to talk us into letting our guard down.

We have been at War, Shooting Wars, Killing Wars, with Islam since its inception.

Those lands they claim? They belonged to a European power for a thousand years before the child rapist, mohammed the goat-fucker took them back by Military force.

We took them back from the goat-fuckers and wife-beaters a few times but -- Nobody wanted to live there, it's such a shit hole. We left them alone after that but they invaded Europe with HUGE Armies at least twice afterwards.

Our VERY FIRST Foreign Operation as a Country was to North Africa (Shores of Tripoli??) to stop the goat fuckers (Barbary Pirates) from seizing our ships and enslaving the people they captured.

And you want to side with those scum??

Why is that not a surprise to anyone in here. You really should take your hatred of America and leave us. Go volunteer in Yemen. Or Gaza. Better yet -- Nigeria.

I don't care where you go, just go

Are you so stupid that you believe these people could possibly hate us any more than they already do??

You really are a dumbass. Or, you're trying to talk us into letting our guard down.

We have been at War, Shooting Wars, Killing Wars, with Islam since its inception.

Those lands they claim? They belonged to a European power for a thousand years before the child rapist, mohammed the goat-fucker took them back by Military force.

We took them back from the goat-fuckers and wife-beaters a few times but -- Nobody wanted to live there, it's such a shit hole. We left them alone after that but they invaded Europe with HUGE Armies at least twice afterwards.

Our VERY FIRST Foreign Operation as a Country was to North Africa (Shores of Tripoli??) to stop the goat fuckers (Barbary Pirates) from seizing our ships and enslaving the people they captured.

And you want to side with those scum??

Why is that not a surprise to anyone in here. You really should take your hatred of America and leave us. Go volunteer in Yemen. Or Gaza. Better yet -- Nigeria.

I don't care where you go, just go
You are as evil as any terrorist. You have the same mentality. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back