trump criticizes Biden for attacks on Houthi terrorists

Who gives a fuck? They found an excuse to try and blow up ships and ran with it.

Do you really, honestly, believe that blowing up ships is a good response to what is happening in Gaza?

How does that help the folks in Gaza?

Would you support someone in America shooting people in support of what is happening in Gaza?

Israel's Eilat Port has seen an 85% drop in activity since Iran-backed Houthi militants in Yemen stepped up attacks on shipping in the Red Sea, the port's chief executive said on Thursday.

The entire world is doing absolutely nothing in response to what is happening in Gaza. Because if they do, the U.S. will bomb them.

I don't support somebody shooting people in America because of what is happening in Gaza. But every passing day radicalizes more people into wanting to do just that. I don't think we learned anything at all from the last 20+ years of stupid adventures in the middle east. We're as fond of creating new generations of America hating terrorists as we ever were.

Israel's Eilat Port has seen an 85% drop in activity since Iran-backed Houthi militants in Yemen stepped up attacks on shipping in the Red Sea, the port's chief executive said on Thursday.

The entire world is doing absolutely nothing in response to what is happening in Gaza. Because if they do, the U.S. will bomb them.

I don't support somebody shooting people in America because of what is happening in Gaza. But every passing day radicalizes more people into wanting to do just that. I don't think we learned anything at all from the last 20+ years of stupid adventures in the middle east. We're as fond of creating new generations of America hating terrorists as we ever were.

So, it is cool to try and blow up ships killing everyone on them, but not ok to shoot someone?

You are not a very consistent person

You are applauding the U.S. blowing people up so that people in Gaza can be blown up and shot indiscriminately.

I applaud the US and other countries blowing up people doing their best to blow up ships full of innocent people.

It has nothing to do with Gaza, any connection between the two is totally made up.

Then you ignore all the most basic coverage of this entire topic :rolleyes:

I do not ignore it, I dismiss it as it is bullshit.

Blowing up ships and killing innocent people on board does not help the folks in Gaza anymore than you going out and blowing up a Synagogue would.

Not that I want to give you any ideas.

Trump is a domestic terrorist so his sympathy with the Houthi's is not surprising.

You just want fuckwad Biden to sleepwalk us into WWIII. A war that democrats are prepared to help Islam win. Trump would stand in the way of a Muslim victory.

You just want fuckwad Biden to sleepwalk us into WWIII. A war that democrats are prepared to help Islam win. Trump would stand in the way of a Muslim victory.
Those animals are disrupting shipping in the Suez & elsewhere. Biden had no choice but to act & if he didn't you Trump asslickers would call for his impeachment. Remember how you MAGATS ranted & raved over supply disruptions & blamed Biden?

Thanks for playing.

Those animals are disrupting shipping in the Suez & elsewhere. Biden had no choice but to act & if he didn't you Trump asslickers would call for his impeachment. Remember how you MAGATS ranted & raved over supply disruptions & blamed Biden?

Thanks for playing.
Biden created the mess. The UK is leading the fool around in fixing it. That doesn't mean the fuckwad gets a pass for making it in the first place.

186481FF-C5FD-4C5A-8CB7-B920D7CF77D6.jpeg

I applaud the US and other countries blowing up people doing their best to blow up ships full of innocent people.

It has nothing to do with Gaza, any connection between the two is totally made up.
Genocide. Say it after me…GENOCIDE!

You support the mass murder of thousands of innocent women and children. Sick!

Forum List

Back