Trump, Clinton in statistical tie (NBC/WSJ poll)

It appears Hillary's lead has evaporated:

When the horse race is expanded to four candidates — including Libertarian Gary Johnson and the Green Party's Jill Stein — Clinton gets support from 39 percent of voters, Trump gets 38 percent, Johnson 10 percent and Stein 6 percent.

Stein needs to get Al Franken on his ticket

Then it would be Franken/Stein

Last edited:
Pretty sure Johnson's numbers are way over-inflated. He won't do that well. He's no Ross Perot. The only way Clinton can struggle to win, is if millions of Sanders voters write him in. That would help Trump quite a bit. Otherwise, i hate to say it, but Clinton should be the next President.

When the horse race is expanded to four candidates — including Libertarian Gary Johnson and the Green Party's Jill Stein — Clinton gets support from 39 percent of voters, Trump gets 38 percent, Johnson 10 percent and Stein 6 percent.

Now the libtards will rush in a say thats poll is bs because it doesnt say Hildabeast is leading by 1000 pts

CRYBABY+TELLING+THE+TRUTH.jpg

Several of the past elections have been close, but I think Hillary will win in November for several reasons. #1 being that I don't think Trump really wants to win:

1) He'd have to put his fortune on hold for 4-8 years.

2) He'd be bound by an oath and subject to impeachment for violating that oath.

3) He's used to getting his way just like Micheal Jackson did; if he doesn't like you, you're gone. If you disagree with him, you're gone. It doesn't work that way in Washington DC per the Constitution. He'd have to negotiate or constantly see opposition from both sides of the aisle.

Stein needs to get Al Franken on his ticket

Then it would be Franken/Stein

That was beautiful, winger.

If American people want their country back, Trump is their only chance. It's now or never. If Trump doesn't win, then good bye America and good bye the rest of the world.
P. S. How come the crook is not still in prison but running for a president in a democratic country of the USA? May be it's becoming more and more corrupted? President Hillary will sure increase the level of existing corruption in no time, no doubts in it.

If American people want their country back, Trump is their only chance. It's now or never. If Trump doesn't win, then good bye America and good bye the rest of the world.
P. S. How come the crook is not still in prison but running for a president in a democratic country of the USA? May be it's becoming more and more corrupted? President Hillary will sure increase the level of existing corruption in no time, no doubts in it.

You forgot to say.............Make America Great Again and Crooked Hillary

You forgot to say.............Make America Great Again and Crooked Hillary
It's obvious for those who have eyes and can see.

Several of the past elections have been close, but I think Hillary will win in November for several reasons. #1 being that I don't think Trump really wants to win:

3) He's used to getting his way just like Micheal Jackson did; if he doesn't like you, you're gone. If you disagree with him, you're gone. It doesn't work that way in Washington DC per the Constitution. He'd have to negotiate or constantly see opposition from both sides of the aisle.
Trump can't get his way because the Constitution forbids it, so, he will have to find his way around it like Obama did

He never wanted to win. He wanted to play. He was bored. Republican voters were STUPID

He never wanted to win. He wanted to play. He was bored. Republican voters were STUPID

Go play in the freeway, moron.

Go play in the freeway, moron.
Says the GoFundMe wizzard, go start a GoFundMe campaign. You need to buy a brain.

I just conducted another poll ....

Trump 70%

Clinton 54%

Trump in a landslide !!!!

unfavorable rating ..

there ya have it ..:dunno:

And in the ABC poll taken at the same time, Clinton is ahead by 10, her largest lead in the 4-way poll yet. This was following a Reuters poll which was taken 1 day prior, which had her up by 9.

Average the 3 and Hillary is leading Birfer Trump by 7.

His children will be taking over the family business. He's wanted to win to the tune of $50 M of his cash. What on earth makes you think that he would not live up to his oath?

And the one spectacular trait Trump has is as a negotiator. The Art if the Deal.

Forum List

Back