Trump chooses the guy from Big Oil for Secretary of State

Awesome pick !
neo cons will love his deputy pick because most neo cons are nutless wonders who have never set foot in a military uniform and yet have no problem sending American boys and girls to die for Israel's wants in the ME. I hope Rand Paul holds up Bolton's confirmation.

Here again we have morons telling us what is going to happen when speaking about Trump. They have been doing that since he announced his run and have been completely wrong in every single case. Have they learned anything at all from that? Fuck no, they are morons and cannot learn.

For most of his adult life, he has also been closely involved with the Boy Scouts of America, even occasionally incorporating the Scout Law and Scout Oath into his speeches. Mr. Tillerson played an instrumental role in leading the organization to change its policy to allow gay youth to participate in 2013, Mr. Hamre said. Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates subsequently moved to lift the organization’s ban on gay adult leaders as Boy Scouts president in 2015. “Most of the reason that organizations fail at change is pretty simple: People don’t understand why,” Mr. Tillerson said in a speech after the 2013 decision, urging leaders to communicate about the policy to help make it successful. “We’re going to serve kids and make the leaders of tomorrow.”

OH GOODY! We have a Pedophile for SOS! YAY! GREAT PICK Trump! A group my son will NEVER join. Fucking disgusting.

Awesome pick !
neo cons will love his deputy pick because most neo cons are nutless wonders who have never set foot in a military uniform and yet have no problem sending American boys and girls to die for Israel's wants in the ME. I hope Rand Paul holds up Bolton's confirmation.

Ok, now we see the kook come out. The first clue was the use of the idiotic label "corporatocrisy" and now it's the Jew's fault.

Good bye nutball.

Tillerson will be paired with former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton as his deputy secretary of state for day-to-day management of the department, one source added.

Tillerson will have an "accident" and the psychopathic neo cons will have their man in charge of starting a goddamn war with Iran. Great fucking choice you lying sack of shit Trump! You just named a loud mouth asshole who has no problem getting American men and women slaughtered for his ignorant ideology of regime change all over the world. Yeah wouldn't want someone with some TACT and CALMNESS to be appointed the deputy.

Toldja, SOS, this will be no different, no 1%er is coming to save you.

I did not hear you bitch about obama's crony capitalism

Obama Cronyism Enriches Friends, Shortchanges Others
I didn't pay a damn bit of attention to Obama because I didn't vote for the sack of shit and never expected him to be honest about what he was going to do. I did vote for Trump and expected him to be honest about his policies. Appointing a crony of his as Secretary of State and the craziest neo con in the world as the deputy is NOT sticking with his rhetoric.
Poor thing, this is just the beginning.

I didn't pay a damn bit of attention to Obama because I didn't vote for the sack of shit and never expected him to be honest about what he was going to do. I did vote for Trump and expected him to be honest about his policies. Appointing a crony of his as Secretary of State and the craziest neo con in the world as the deputy is NOT sticking with his rhetoric.
Poor thing, this is just the beginning.
You will hate the middle and end too....:lol:

Trump picks Exxon CEO Tillerson for secretary of State: report

Better than Romney but hey welcome to the Corporatocracy! Disgusting. This is what Crony Capitalism looks like.

I love that his picks upset the left so much.

To quote Barack Hussein Obama in 2009:

"Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, we won!"

And:

"The republicans can come along for the ride, but they are going to have to sit in the back of the bus!"
I can see you don't think very much. Oh well....its starting to settle exactly what kind of idiot thinks EVERY pick Trump makes is awesome....the same morons who think EVERY heathen hates christmas,every person that criticizes capitalism is a COMMUNIST! blah blah blah...critical thinking isn't your thing. I get it.

The American far right and alt right and the working classes, all important in electing Trump, are going to get screwed as badly or worse than the rest of America.

They deserve it.

Tillerson will be paired with former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton as his deputy secretary of state for day-to-day management of the department, one source added.

Tillerson will have an "accident" and the psychopathic neo cons will have their man in charge of starting a goddamn war with Iran. Great fucking choice you lying sack of shit Trump! You just named a loud mouth asshole who has no problem getting American men and women slaughtered for his ignorant ideology of regime change all over the world. Yeah wouldn't want someone with some TACT and CALMNESS to be appointed the deputy.

He has a 300 billion deal in Russia being held up due to sanctions , so Russia helped Trump to get elected to stop the sanctions on Russia, so Exon Mobile can move ahead with the deal already made.

If it gives dimocrap scum heartburn, it's a GREAT pick
You do realize MILLIONS of people voted for Trump because he criticized the IDIOTIC fucking wars in the ME that the MORONIC psychopath Bolton thinks were GRAND! He even wants war with Iran!
Awesome pick !

Ok, now we see the kook come out. The first clue was the use of the idiotic label "corporatocrisy" and now it's the Jew's fault.

Good bye nutball.
Nice spelling nutless wonder. Funny how you AUTOMATICALLY assume a race had something to do with when I clearly stated the state of Israel did. God what a fucking idiot.

Trump's cabinet, Generals and CEO's.

The military/industrial complex formally takes over the US government.

The Obama cheap gasoline days are coming to an end. Oil men and War Mongers will get it back to the $4 / gal that the Bush War Monkey Boy got to in 2008.

You give the president too much credit, one way or the other.
Like Barack is the reason gas prices are so low. Yeah, he's the genius behind it.

Kind of makes you look stupid for blaming him when prices were higher.

The reason prices were high was because of OPEC gouging and we weren't producing the amount of oil we need. One of the reasons prices stayed high was because Bill Clinton and Obama stifled oil exploration, and in Obama's case , shut down producing wells offshore and canceled drilling leases.

Did you not notice that prices went down for two reasons? First and foremost, were the huge oil deposit on private land (that Obama had no control over and couldn't stop) that, second, put the fear of God in OPEC.

The same thing happened after Carter's oil crisis. The U.S. started producing more, so OPEC lowered their prices in order to keep their market share.

It's not rocket surgery.
You clearly do NOT have a clue:

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

We've had a sharpest and longest lasting increase in US crude oil production under Obama than under any US president EVER.

And, that has come in the face of stupendous increases in gas production - a cheaper and cleaner fuel type.

AND, OPEC wasn't "gouging" - they were moderating the volume they were producing. That does have an affect on price, but it is not gouging. And, for years now OPEC has had significantly limited ability to control volume for several reasons.

Also, remember that oil companies have always had vast areas where they could drill when they wanted to.

He has a 300 billion deal in Russia being held up due to sanctions , so Russia helped Trump to get elected to stop the sanctions on Russia, so Exon Mobile can move ahead with the deal already made.
Lol. Russia didn't help anyone darling. I have no problem with Tillerson's deal with Russia its what businessmen do,they also had NO INKLING that the CEO of a company they made a business deal with would be considered for Trumps SOS.

Well that's what you get. Ha Ha.

If it gives dimocrap scum heartburn, it's a GREAT pick
You do realize MILLIONS of people voted for Trump because he criticized the IDIOTIC fucking wars in the ME that the MORONIC psychopath Bolton thinks were GRAND! He even wants war with Iran!

Giving goatfuckers their wish of martyrdom should be every civilized mans duty

Forum List

Back