Trump chooses the guy from Big Oil for Secretary of State

I did not hear you bitch about obama's crony capitalism

Obama Cronyism Enriches Friends, Shortchanges Others
I didn't pay a damn bit of attention to Obama because I didn't vote for the sack of shit and never expected him to be honest about what he was going to do. I did vote for Trump and expected him to be honest about his policies. Appointing a crony of his as Secretary of State and the craziest neo con in the world as the deputy is NOT sticking with his rhetoric.
Poor thing, this is just the beginning.
You will hate the middle and end too....:lol:

I'm loving it shoog, reality tv gone govt.

If it gives dimocrap scum heartburn, it's a GREAT pick
You do realize MILLIONS of people voted for Trump because he criticized the IDIOTIC fucking wars in the ME that the MORONIC psychopath Bolton thinks were GRAND! He even wants war with Iran!

Giving goatfuckers their wish of martyrdom should be every civilized mans duty

There's nothing civilized in that at all, you're just like them.

I didn't pay a damn bit of attention to Obama because I didn't vote for the sack of shit and never expected him to be honest about what he was going to do. I did vote for Trump and expected him to be honest about his policies. Appointing a crony of his as Secretary of State and the craziest neo con in the world as the deputy is NOT sticking with his rhetoric.

Yep....all over your liberal ass....it's fucking hilarious....:lol:

Tillerson will be paired with former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton as his deputy secretary of state for day-to-day management of the department, one source added.

Tillerson will have an "accident" and the psychopathic neo cons will have their man in charge of starting a goddamn war with Iran. Great fucking choice you lying sack of shit Trump! You just named a loud mouth asshole who has no problem getting American men and women slaughtered for his ignorant ideology of regime change all over the world. Yeah wouldn't want someone with some TACT and CALMNESS to be appointed the deputy.

He has a 300 billion deal in Russia being held up due to sanctions , so Russia helped Trump to get elected to stop the sanctions on Russia, so Exon Mobile can move ahead with the deal already made.
Lol. Russia didn't help anyone darling. I have no problem with Tillerson's deal with Russia its what businessmen do,they also had NO INKLING that the CEO of a company they made a business deal with would be considered for Trumps SOS.

Yes Russia helped Donald Duck get elected. He would of never got elected otherwise, and Hillary had more votes. I still think the Pubs hacked votes in Mi and WI. Mi would of never voted for the scoundrel, since Mi unemployment is low.

Does anyone pay any attention to your political assigments?

Does anyone pay any attention to your political assigments?
You do....:lol:

We're going to drill this planet so hard that it isn't going to look the same in 4 years. We elected a man that only cares about money and has a long history of only caring about money....

You wanted it, you got it, toyota.

Good.

We can leave the Planet a barren rock, AFAIC.

I don't like the younger generations anyway.

Bunch of pussies

You do realize MILLIONS of people voted for Trump because he criticized the IDIOTIC fucking wars in the ME that the MORONIC psychopath Bolton thinks were GRAND! He even wants war with Iran!

Derp Derp Derp. Go suck more jew cock you incompetent tool. We need an IQ test before allowing people to vote. 90% of liberals and 75% of "conservatives" would fail.

Derp Derp Derp. Go suck more jew cock you incompetent tool. We need an IQ test before allowing people to vote. 90% of liberals and 75% of "conservatives" would fail.

Nazi Party not catching on here fast enough for ya Odious?

Tillerson vs Hillary as SOS.

Hillary - a rank amateur who was not qualified for the job. Which is why she fucked everything up. She got the job because Obama had to buy her off.

Tillerson - his global acumen and credentials are impeccable. His record is chocked full of successes. He got the job because he was qualified.

Trump doesn't owe any of these politician hacks any favors so he's free to pick the best qualified people for these cabinet positions. Tillerson is giving up a fortune to step down to SOS and serve the country.

Tillerson will be paired with former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton as his deputy secretary of state for day-to-day management of the department, one source added.

Tillerson will have an "accident" and the psychopathic neo cons will have their man in charge of starting a goddamn war with Iran. Great fucking choice you lying sack of shit Trump! You just named a loud mouth asshole who has no problem getting American men and women slaughtered for his ignorant ideology of regime change all over the world. Yeah wouldn't want someone with some TACT and CALMNESS to be appointed the deputy.

He has a 300 billion deal in Russia being held up due to sanctions , so Russia helped Trump to get elected to stop the sanctions on Russia, so Exon Mobile can move ahead with the deal already made.
Lol. Russia didn't help anyone darling. I have no problem with Tillerson's deal with Russia its what businessmen do,they also had NO INKLING that the CEO of a company they made a business deal with would be considered for Trumps SOS.

Yes Russia helped Donald Duck get elected. He would of never got elected otherwise, and Hillary had more votes. I still think the Pubs hacked votes in Mi and WI. Mi would of never voted for the scoundrel, since Mi unemployment is low.
1. She won California by more than 4 million votes that alone could have "won" her the election its exactly why we have the electoral college so highly populated areas didn't dictate how the entire country went.
2. Michigan voted for him because working class people's jobs are GONE. We don't build cars on the scale we used to here.

Forum List

Back