Trump chooses the guy from Big Oil for Secretary of State

If it gives dimocrap scum heartburn, it's a GREAT pick
You do realize MILLIONS of people voted for Trump because he criticized the IDIOTIC fucking wars in the ME that the MORONIC psychopath Bolton thinks were GRAND! He even wants war with Iran!

Giving goatfuckers their wish of martyrdom should be every civilized mans duty
Derp Derp Derp. Go suck more jew cock you incompetent tool. We need an IQ test before allowing people to vote. 90% of liberals and 75% of "conservatives" would fail.

Nazi Party not catching on here fast enough for ya Odious?
It's not ending fast enough....41 more days....

We're going to drill this planet so hard that it isn't going to look the same in 4 years. We elected a man that only cares about money and has a long history of only caring about money....

You wanted it, you got it, toyota.

Good.

We can leave the Planet a barren rock, AFAIC.

I don't like the younger generations anyway.

Bunch of pussies

Ah the "modern" american. No connection to the natural world, no connection to the ancients/elders, no connection to descendants, no connection to humanity, and the emotional development of a 3 year old.

If it gives dimocrap scum heartburn, it's a GREAT pick
You do realize MILLIONS of people voted for Trump because he criticized the IDIOTIC fucking wars in the ME that the MORONIC psychopath Bolton thinks were GRAND! He even wants war with Iran!

Derp Derp Derp. Go suck more jew cock you incompetent tool. We need an IQ test before allowing people to vote. 90% of liberals and 75% of "conservatives" would fail.

Yaaawn, the "modern" american. No connection to the natural world, no connection to the ancients/elders, no connection to descendants, no connection to humanity, and the emotional development of a 3 year old.

So good to see our liberal contingent speaking in terms of "we think", acknowledging that they are unable - or perhaps just not allowed - to think individually.

Thank you for this unexpected outburst of honesty!

Ya'll can have your little religious war as far as I'm concerned, go 'head on.

Not about religion, about culture

Islam has no art. They disrespect and enslave women. They have no appreciation for the beauty of the female form. They see the softness of women as a weakness.

In the disease known as Islam... ALL women must be the property of a man. Either as a wife, concubine, daughter, mother or sister.

Islam still openly practices slavery. Both the forced labor and sexual varieties.

Islam has no respect for science. They have few, and far between, scientists.

Islam has no music.

Islam has no work ethic.

No animal husbandry to speak of. No agricultural achievements.

All Islam knows is conquest, theft and enslavement of those they conquer.

It's all they know because it's all they've ever done.

Islam is a disease. It should be wiped from the surface of the Planet.

Permanently

Yaaawn, the "modern" american. No connection to the natural world, no connection to the ancients/elders, no connection to descendants, no connection to humanity, and the emotional development of a 3 year old.
We're coming for your fascist ass....we intend on reconnecting you to your Muslim friends Stone Age....

Tillerson vs Hillary as SOS.

Hillary - a rank amateur who was not qualified for the job. Which is why she fucked everything up. She got the job because Obama had to buy her off.

Tillerson - his global acumen and credentials are impeccable. His record is chocked full of successes. He got the job because he was qualified.

Trump doesn't owe any of these politician hacks any favors so he's free to pick the best qualified people for these cabinet positions. Tillerson is giving up a fortune to step down to SOS and serve the country.
Be great if it wasn't for the fact he is PERSONALLY getting something out of it that's only reason I don't like Tillerson. His closeness with Russia is awesome I love it. Bolton on the other hand if a fucking psychopath and goes 100% against what Trump CLAIMS to believe.

Hillary - a rank amateur who was not qualified for the job. Which is why she fucked everything up. She got the job because Obama had to buy her off.

Tillerson - his global acumen and credentials are impeccable. His record is chocked full of successes. He got the job because he was qualified.

Trump doesn't owe any of these politician hacks any favors so he's free to pick the best qualified people for these cabinet positions. Tillerson is giving up a fortune to step down to SOS and serve the country.
Be great if it wasn't for the fact he is PERSONALLY getting something out of it that's only reason I don't like Tillerson. His closeness with Russia is awesome I love it. Bolton on the other hand if a fucking psychopath and goes 100% against what Trump CLAIMS to believe.
Bolton fully intends to make America great again.....

Islam has no art. They disrespect and enslave women. They have no appreciation for the beauty of the female form. They see the softness of women as a weakness.

In the disease known as Islam... ALL women must be the property of a man. Either as a wife, concubine, daughter, mother or sister.

Islam still openly practices slavery. Both the forced labor and sexual varieties.

Islam has no music.

Islam has no work ethic.

Permanently

Islam has no music.

Islam has no work ethic.

Permanently
Just put this psycho on ignore. Trolling and not bringing anything worthy to the thread just another jewtarded israel lover who thinks israel and jews are as innocent as virgins and muslims are evil and blah blah blah.

We already know what Bolton is, some were paying attention.

Islam has no music.

Islam has no work ethic.

Permanently
Just put this psycho on ignore. Trolling and not bringing anything worthy to the thread just another jewtarded israel lover who thinks israel and jews are as innocent as virgins and muslims are evil and blah blah blah.

Want to tell us more about jew cock Odious?

We already know what Bolton is, some were paying attention.
Oh, I know you do.....and it's just fucking awesome!!!!

He will lift Russian sanctions in order to gain more oil fields and so that Stump and Putin can continue their love affair.

How do you think he got into office. Everyone he has picked.

Forum List

Back